PDA

View Full Version : Favorite TV Show

Kik
08-21-2012, 09:16 PM
There's lots out there! What are some of your favourites - can be live action, cartoon, reality, soap operas, anything! =]

Hotspot
02-03-2013, 02:30 AM
My favorites are.. Avatar: The Last Airbender, Golden Girls, Supernatural, Teen Titans and Will & Grace.

Starlight
02-20-2013, 01:31 AM
Ooh! Over the past few months I've been really into Doctor Who and American Horror Story!
The first season of AHS, not the CRAP second one.

konnichiwa
04-01-2013, 07:49 PM
my favorite tv shows are; M*A*S*H, Buffy, Happy Days, original Sherlock Holmes, Moomin, Biker mice from Mars, Pokemon (old one), Digimon, Monty Python, Keeping up the appearances, Jeeves & Wooster, Yes Prime Minister/ Minister, OZ, L&O SVU, NCIS, etc ^^

Akisame
04-02-2013, 07:16 PM
Recently ive beeen enjoying game of thrones, walking dead and the arrow

Leelan
12-04-2013, 03:28 AM
Face Off
Pretty Little Liars
Ravenswood
Sleepy Hollow

Ludawn
12-21-2013, 06:12 AM
I'm not currently watching anything to call my favourite. I'm waiting for Archer, Shameless, Sherlock, Legend of Korra, and Game of Thrones to come back though and I really like all of those. Archer, Shameless, and Sherlock are starting their next seasons very soon. Korra just finished the second season(book). And I think GoT finished the third season not too long ago as well.

And for shows that are complete, Breaking Bad is my favourite.

Arawn-sama
08-13-2014, 05:45 PM
Favorite TV Show?...That would be WWE,i watch it every Saturday night.

I know,i know....how can a guy watch something like that you wonder,well i don't know it either :P.