The Lands of Anime and Gaming  

Go Back   The Lands of Anime and Gaming > The Hot Spot > Roleplayer's Realm > OOC Corner

Old 08-21-2012, 02:11 AM   #1
Kik
Premium Member
Points: 391,199, Level: 59 Points: 391,199, Level: 59 Points: 391,199, Level: 59
Level up: 99% Level up: 99% Level up: 99%
Activity: 99.8% Activity: 99.8% Activity: 99.8%

Credits: 1,312
My Mood: Inspired
Kik is on a distinguished road
Kik's Flag is: Canada
Default "Chaos City" OOC

Name of story: Chaos City
Theme: Zombie/Resident Evil
Setting: Average city (streets, hospitals, shops, schools, etc), outskirts (forests, labs, etc)
Additional information:

Chaos City
OOC DISCUSSION/RULES

This roleplay will be set in modern times (in a typical city setting), taking place a few days into an outbreak of a deadly virus that brings the dead back to life, and can possibly cause mutation in it's host. It's transferred by a bite, or scratch. A few hours after the initial infection, the one infected would have died and thus been brought back to life by the virus. The roleplay would be semi based on Resident Evil, and very similar to any other zombie games like Dead Rising or even Left 4 Dead. Though original characters are a must. Note: This roleplay will contain violence, gore, and maybe even some sexual material.

You do not need to be knowledgeable about any of the game series that I mentioned in order to participate. It will be mostly a general zombie roleplay with some other elements tied in, mainly with the creatures I'll gradually introduce (I'll have pictures and info for them).

The roleplay is taking place 2 Days after the outbreak. It's up to you whether your character was there, is just arriving into town with no idea what has gone on, is part of a squad to search for survivors, etc.

You can use THIS MAP as a reference for the general city layout.

Rules & Information:
  • All basic rp rules apply (no goddmoding, powerplaying, etc).
  • No humans should have super human strength (ie. Alice, Wesker, etc).
  • You cannot be a zombie. If you decide to have your character be bitten, you give up control once they're a zombie. You may kill off a character to make another.
  • Zombies and other infected animals (dogs, birds, etc) will appear in this roleplay. Some creatures from the RE series may be introduced later.
  • Use this topic for discussions, concerns or questions!

Please click HERE for where to post up your characters!
Please click HERE for the in character roleplay (coming soon)!
Old 08-23-2012, 02:05 PM   #2
Kik
Premium Member
Points: 391,199, Level: 59 Points: 391,199, Level: 59 Points: 391,199, Level: 59
Level up: 99% Level up: 99% Level up: 99%
Activity: 99.8% Activity: 99.8% Activity: 99.8%

Credits: 1,312
My Mood: Inspired
Kik is on a distinguished road
Kik's Flag is: Canada

Once we get a couple more members/characters, I'll start the roleplay ^_^