The Lands of Anime and Gaming  

Go Back   The Lands of Anime and Gaming > AG Base > The Newbies > Departure Desk

Old 07-08-2009, 08:49 AM   #1
Sekirei_Lord

Credits: 0
Default Please read this before posting a thread of your own

Greetings fellow AG members. Just a few rules I'd like for you to read before you attempt to create a thread of your own.

1. This forum is to be used for notifications to absences and returns only.
If you are leaving from us for a while, then your thread must be only about why you are leaving, where you're going and when you will be returning.
If you are returning, then it would be visa versa, LOL.

2. Please try not to begin off topic discussion here. I know that at times it's difficult to stay on topic, which will cause you to start chatting about other things. But please try to stay on topic at all times.

3. I know this is probably likely to not happen, but please prevent yourself from flamming other members.

4. No cross posting. If nobody posts after you, simply edit your previous post if you wish to add something extra. ^^

5. No grave digging. If a thread is more than 3 weeks old regardless of whether it is on the next page or not, it is considered dead. Please don't ressurect them. If you would like to say bye or welcome them back, comment in their profile.

6. If you have any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to ask me or the other staff. We would be more than happy to assist you. That is why we are here.^^

7. Have fun!

If another staff member has another rule they'd like to add, please feel free to do so. ^^