The Lands of Anime and Gaming  

Go Back   The Lands of Anime and Gaming > The Hot Spot > Artist's Square > Literature Showcase

Old 04-14-2010, 12:08 PM   #1
Nykira
Points: 11,117, Level: 13 Points: 11,117, Level: 13 Points: 11,117, Level: 13
Level up: 27% Level up: 27% Level up: 27%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Credits: 0
Nykira
Send a message via MSN to Nykira
Default Blood heart-chapter 1

This is another story I also copy an pasted from booksie, it's 5 chapters long, this chapters pretty long so sorry, might be spelling mistakes I don't know, ppl seem to like this story don't know why, I forgot to write more after chapter 5 any way this is blood heart....

Another sleepless night to add to the thousands I?ve already had, just lying in the darkness, with a million thoughts running thought your head it?s impossible to sleep, even though you know your tired. Wishing that you could but it won?t work, it never does.
My eyes flicked open to see the white ceiling of my room, I slowly turned on to my side and closed my eyes again, hoping that it might help, but guess what it didn?t. I sighed as I slipped my legs out of the covers and got up out of my bed. Making my way across my room being careful not to trip over something, and flicking on the light. As I blinked my eyes quickly, so it was easier to adjust to the light, I could see my room. My room was plain other then all clothes that were scatted all over the floor, not that I?m a messy person or anything I just cant be bothered half the time to pick them up. Even though it would only take a few seconds to clean, but I guess I might clean it up later today, maybe I don?t know.
It?s school holidays at the moment and it will be for a few more weeks which is great because I wont have to worry about getting up early after a horrible nights sleep. There?s many things I like about the holidays and many things I don?t, like that I have to spend it with my little brothers and don?t get a break from them or that there?s more time for my mum to yell at me, and so on, but there also good things about it like no more of those snobby people at my school or no school at all. Which makes me happy even though I?ve been begging my mum to let me change but she just wont let me. It sucks. Yeah I know what your thinking wouldn?t you miss your friends and so on if I change, yeah I will miss them but there all younger then me by one or two year levels, and its kind of sad that I can?t get along well with the people my own age. When I?m with them I feel like I?m the only person in the room, when I know that there all there, ignoring my presence like I?m just some random homeless person on a street and they don?t care so the walk right past me. I hate the feeling of being alone hate it with all my heart but I?m stuck with it, and that?s that.
I walked slowly back to my bed, then fell backwards on to it and looked up at the white ceiling again. Now I could see all of the glow in the dark stars that were up there, I couldn?t see them before because they stopped glowing but now the light was on and I could see them pretty well. I know that?s a bit weird for a 15 nearly 16 year old girl to have glow in the dark star on her ceiling, well guess what I don?t care if I?m weird, I like them.
I closed my eyes again, when I opened them, I found my little brother jumping on my bed, so I guess I fell asleep, but it was weird cause I didn?t think I was asleep.
?Get up you sleepy head!!!! Come play the wii with me!!!? he yelled stopping my train of thought.
?Shut up Nathan, and get out!!!? I yell at him as I throw one of my pillows at his head and put my head under another. I felt him put his hand on the pillow above my head and then the pillow was gone and so was the blanket because I was now cold.
?Nathan give them back now? I sat up and look at him pillow in one tiny hand, my blanket in the other, and this big cheeky grin on his face, like he had nothing to do with what I was mad at.
?Nathan now!!? he laughed at me and smiled again
?Only if you play wii with me?
?Grrrr? Nathan your so dead? I growled and got up from my bed as I did Nathan dropped the blanket and pillow and ran down the hall screaming for mum. Yeah I know I was mean to him but for crying out loud I don?t want to be woken up at 7am, after a horrible nights sleep, so finally it was peaceful again, I bent down grabbed my pillow and my blanket and snuggle back in to bed.
It was bout 10 min later when the door slammed open, and Nathan came storming in again all angry and upset.
?Mum said if you don?t play with me now your grounded? I looked up at the little kid that was standing at my door, eyes all red from crying to mum, just so I could get in trouble, and he would get his own way.
?Why don?t you ask Lucus to play wii with you and leave me alone? I said then snuggled under the blanket again.
? ?Cause Lucus went and stayed at Chris? house member? he looked like he was gonna cry again if I didn?t play the wii with him, sighing I said ? fine only if you don?t ever jump on my bed at 7am again, and also Nathan it remember not member?
?Ok? he smiled and ran down the hall, I knew that he will wake me up at 7am again but I guess that?s what brothers are for to annoy the hell out of you.
I walked over to my dresser and grabbed a random pair of pants, then put them on, and then slipped on one of my t-shirts. Turning around to face my door, which was plain sort of, well I guess other then my Buffy the vampire slayer calendar on the back of it, it was very plain and white. I stepped out into the hall and walked down it, going past the boys room and my mum also the bathroom and the laundry, and finally entered the kitchen/dinning area. That?s when mum saw me she was in the kitchen cleaning the benches, she looked at me and just by that I knew she was gonna yell at me, you could always tell when she was going to.
?Katherina!!!?
?Yes mum? I said sweetly
?Why wouldn?t you play with Nathan, his only 5 go play with him. Now!!!?
?Hey, hang on a sec I already agreed to play with the little kid, so don?t you go all yelling at me for not playing with him? I crossed my arms across my chest.
?Don?t you fuckin? dare give me cheek young lady?
?I?m not?
?Don?t fuckin? argue with me Katherina, you?re grounded, now go play with Nathan?
?What? hey? what the hell did I do?
? You gave me cheek and you trough a pillow at Nathan that?s what you fuckin? did, so go now!!? she yelled and went back to cleaning the kitchen.
?Bitch? I muttered under my breath
?What was that..?
?Nothing mother? I said sarcastically, then walked in to the lounge room were Nathan ran up to me with a bunch of his favorite wii games in his hands. I grabbed them and flicked through them, picking out crash bandicoot, and putting it on for him.
We played for at least 2 hours, of that followed by another few hours of some of the other games. At least he was amused. By the time it was 2pm we had stopped playing. And mum wanted me to help Nathan put his shoes on because we were going to pick up Lucus from Chris? house.
Lucus is my other brother he is younger then I am by about 2 years, he is a great at all things electrical, you could recognize him anywhere, he has red hair and blue eyes, his thin and likes to annoy anyone not just me. And so now we are in the car, going to pick the kid up.
Its around 7 ish now and were back at home. Lucus is in the lounge on his pc and Nathan is on the x-box. And well I?m stuck doing nothing cause I?m grounded yay me. This sucks again. I?m sick and tired of her tell me what to do and when to do it. I hate this.
I walked over to the dresser again, grab my phone my purse and my hand bag and stomped down the hall past the kitchen and to the front door.
?I?m going out, and not coming back for a while need me call me? I said angrily and went out the door slamming it behind me before she could say a word about it.
It wasn?t completely dark outside; I think its called twilight around this time. I walked down to the end of the street, and took a right turn toward the main part of the city. Yes I know its stupid for a girl my age to be walking around at this time of night, but I was pissed off and needed to calm down. Well at least try to calm down.
I walk passed a few different stores before I got to where I wanted to go, the park. I walked across the stone footpath and past all the trees, which hung over it. I always found the park a peaceful place to be no mater how much of a bad mood I was in or how many people were there, it still made me feel a lot better. I found a bench that sat under and old oak tree, and sat there looking up at the night sky and all of the stars, as I sat there, a banging sort of noise came from a few meters behind me well I guess it was a few meters I?m not completely sure but any way. I turned around flicking my hair behind me, all I could see was more trees no help, and the noise just got louder.
I got up slowly and walked straight to the noise, my mouth dropped as I saw a man well not so much he looked around 18, punching holes in the trees, it was so weird was I dreaming, I'm sure his hand went right throw the tree,i was shocked so much so that my body just froze as it did my knees gave way and I dropped down to them,making a loud noise from falling on top of a bunch of twigs and leaves.
?Shit? said a voice that sound to close to be true, because there was only one person near me and that was that guy, so it couldn?t be him because he was still to far away to sound that close. I opened my eyes to see if he was still there but I couldn?t it was all a blur, my head spun and then I fainted for the first time in my life...
Nykira is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2010, 01:40 AM   #2
Kazekage Kamelot
Points: 15,466, Level: 16 Points: 15,466, Level: 16 Points: 15,466, Level: 16
Level up: 99% Level up: 99% Level up: 99%

Kazekage Kamelot
Default RE: Blood heart-chapter 1

you should write a book and fill it with these short stories, who knows maybe you can get it published if you work hard on it :P!
Kazekage Kamelot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2010, 05:50 AM   #3
Nykira

Nykira

Hehe yea well there not actualy finished i just stoped writting them for some reason, i dont think ill ever be that Good to publish, plus im only 16 so to a publisher these are worthless once they see my age
Old 04-15-2010, 11:08 PM   #4
Kazekage Kamelot
Points: 15,466, Level: 16 Points: 15,466, Level: 16 Points: 15,466, Level: 16
Level up: 99% Level up: 99% Level up: 99%

Kazekage Kamelot

not really, i know a editor and publisher who will take a great story regardless of your age . They pay for whats good. They published some of my gaming books when i was just 12 XD!
Kazekage Kamelot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2010, 05:40 AM   #5
Nykira

Nykira

Oh okie dokie then
Old 04-16-2010, 09:35 PM   #6
Sekirei_Lord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nykira
Hehe yea well there not actualy finished i just stoped writting them for some reason, i dont think ill ever be that Good to publish, plus im only 16 so to a publisher these are worthless once they see my age
LOL. Don't think that way, miss Nykira.
The stories you've shared with us are wonderful and very well thought of.
You are a very good writer and I know your stories would be a huge success in life.

Never put yourself down just because of your age.
You may still be in your teen years, but that doesn't mean you will never achieve your goals.

The only things that are "worthless" are the people themselves that call you or your work worthless.
You should treasure your creations no matter what others think of it.
Old 04-16-2010, 11:50 PM   #7
Nykira

Nykira

Yea I guess so
thanks ^^

yea I know I always put myself down, don't know y it just helps me wanna do better then I am doing already.

Yep I guess try are^^
I do treasure them I just don't like to show it