The Lands of Anime and Gaming  

Go Back   The Lands of Anime and Gaming > The Hot Spot > The Chatter Box > Jolly Journals

Old 03-29-2010, 01:53 PM   #1
Whyt Lindow
Points: 2,526,446, Level: 69 Points: 2,526,446, Level: 69 Points: 2,526,446, Level: 69
Level up: 0% Level up: 0% Level up: 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Credits: 5,035
Items Username ChangeUser Name Style Change
My Mood: Cheerful
Whyt Lindow will become famous soon enoughWhyt Lindow will become famous soon enough
Whyt Lindow's Flag is: UK
Default Whyt's Journal.

29/03/2010 14:38

Entry #01 What I've become

My life might start moving soon. Although reluctant, I have applied for an apprenticeship at the place I'm currently doing my course. I can't say that I'm ecstatic about it, since I originally intended to apply for a full-time minimum wage job. I'll be suited with what I've applied for. I read somewhere, "Find your strength's and work with them, if you don't like them then transform them over time, but never work against your strengths.", I'm not sure if it went exactly like that, but it does hold the basic message.

I heard anything from my friends in over a week. Sometimes I think they just enjoy leaving me in the dark for a while then rearing their ugly heads in an effort reconcile after clearly ignoring my existence. It doesn't actually bother me all that much, it's just the fact that they seem to think that they hold any sort of significance in my life.
Whyt Lindow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2010, 03:36 AM   #2
Kori
Points: 7,488, Level: 9 Points: 7,488, Level: 9 Points: 7,488, Level: 9
Level up: 99% Level up: 99% Level up: 99%

Credits: 0
Kori
Send a message via AIM to Kori
Default RE: Whyt's Journal.

I love angst.

What're you apprenticing in; who's your trademaster?
Kori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2010, 04:20 AM   #3
blooman
Points: 9,164, Level: 11 Points: 9,164, Level: 11 Points: 9,164, Level: 11

blooman

Being alone is hell right?

You gonna update this everyday?
blooman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2010, 12:54 PM   #4
Whyt Lindow
Points: 2,526,446, Level: 69 Points: 2,526,446, Level: 69 Points: 2,526,446, Level: 69

Whyt Lindow will become famous soon enoughWhyt Lindow will become famous soon enough

30/03/2010 13:33

Entry #02 Morning Tea

Mornings are the worst time of the day. Although I wouldn't know since I've been waking up past noon most days for the last 3 months.

Well today I awoke to the sound of some work men banging on the wood frame of one of my windows. I was quite thinking of going and asking what they're doing, but It seemed a bit rude. I'm sure it was something constructive. Another problems nowadays is the internet. I don't have it freely anymore, that's why I'm not on here half as much as I used to be. It's more of a problem with my mother's fianc?e. He's a grade-A twat and I'm guessing he knows it, but he does nothing to change. Well he always turns the wireless broadcasting off since my computer is connected via the wireless. It does piss me off quite a lot. If only he would die. By the way, he's done more things than you could shake a stick at, thus I hate him.

Well for the first time in a week I actually saw my friends. It was a refreshing change. I'd usually just sit around on my computer at home (Internet or not) and play a few games or watch anime. but you can only stand so much gaming. I don't know about anime but games definitely. So after sitting at home all day, I'd just end up going to my Nan's for some food. Thats been the routine for the past week by the way.

Well it's not like I did much whilst I was out, just wen't around to Charlie's house and did nothing. Although I do enjoy Charlie's house might look like a crack den from the outside and looks like more like one when you enter its a pretty good place. 50Mb internet, Virgin TV, teabags, bread and a few other things. It's great.

I'll finish up now.

----------------------------------------------------
I'll give it my best shot to write in my Journal everyday.

My apprenticeship is in IT Technical support and assistance.
That could be right.
Old 03-31-2010, 12:17 AM   #5
blooman
Points: 9,164, Level: 11 Points: 9,164, Level: 11 Points: 9,164, Level: 11

blooman

Monday Mornings are worse...

My internet kept not working randomly about some months ago

I feel your pain..

P.S [size=xx-large]Stop ATTACKING ME[/size]
blooman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2010, 10:12 AM   #6
Whyt Lindow

31/03/2010 11:06

Entry #03 Tedious Routine

Well as you've probably guessed through reading my Journal, Theres nothing happening in my life at the moment. I think its about time I start going out some more. I also need a party, that would help me enjoy myself some.
Good times.

Well I'm still waiting on a couple of apprenticeship's I've applied for, one at the company where my uncle works and another at the RedTape. I'll apply for a few more in the coming days, since I'm hungry for some money for once in my life. An additional plus is that I'll be doing something, the main reason I get bored nowadays is because I don't do anything apart from sit at my computer or go around to a friends house. Yawn.

It's only short again since I really don't want to bore any of you with a detailed account of my day.

------------------------------------

I will stop attacking you, I wanted to see what happened when you ran out of health. =)
I think you died.
Old 04-02-2010, 02:58 AM   #7
Kazekage Kamelot
Points: 15,466, Level: 16 Points: 15,466, Level: 16 Points: 15,466, Level: 16

Kazekage Kamelot

0.o *no comment*
Kazekage Kamelot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2010, 08:40 AM   #8
Opal Maiden
The Goddess of Spamamity
Points: 1,469,964, Level: 69 Points: 1,469,964, Level: 69 Points: 1,469,964, Level: 69
Activity: 25.0% Activity: 25.0% Activity: 25.0%

Credits: 5,188
My Mood: Sleepy
Opal Maiden has a spectacular aura aboutOpal Maiden has a spectacular aura about
Opal Maiden's Flag is: United States
Send a message via MSN to Opal Maiden

Those are interesting entries.

I might post up my own journal soon.
Opal Maiden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2010, 10:18 AM   #9
Whyt Lindow

Interesting maybe, you should make one.

I'll try and update mine soon.
Old 06-24-2010, 11:43 AM   #10
Whyt Lindow

24/06/2010 10:30

Entry #04 Nothing Changes

I'm not sure when my last entry was, as I didn't look at the title, but I'm pretty sure nothing much has changed since then. I still haven't found a job of any sort, but maybe that's just because I'm too picky about the job that I want. I can vouch for a n improvement though, I'm considering retail now. I've have tried my hand at a bit of business and administration but I think I'd become hollow if I had to do it. I only tried it for a week and I felt like I was dying a little inside.
Never again.

As for my social life, I can't say there's anything interesting to tell, I have been out more but I don't know, I feel like I need some new people in my life. They're quite predictable and boring nowadays, although I wouldn't mind doing a few nostalgic things again with them. Burning blue bins in the woods and causing havoc for toffee nosed cunts. Good times, good times indeed.

Something I've noticed about TLOAG over the past couple of weeks is that activity has dropped to some phenomenally low level, I haven't seen any staff on in a couple of days, only cloud and -D- who are members.
We are going to need to improve this if we really want to grow...