The Lands of Anime and Gaming  

Go Back   The Lands of Anime and Gaming > The Hot Spot > Artist's Square > Literature Showcase

Old 04-14-2010, 11:56 AM   #1
Nykira
Points: 11,117, Level: 13 Points: 11,117, Level: 13 Points: 11,117, Level: 13
Level up: 27% Level up: 27% Level up: 27%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Credits: 0
Nykira
Send a message via MSN to Nykira
Default Chain promise- chapter 1

This is one of meh other stories sorry it's bit long, I copy and pasted from booksie (which is a online site where ppl publish stories) it's two chapters long this is the first chapter, I gave up after 2 cause no one like it so yea this is chain promise...

Chapter 1

I heard her screams before I even saw her. Her fear pulsed into me, waking me up to the reality of it all, taking me back to where I wanted to be with my friends, at the party but no she was there needing me, screaming for help, trembling in fear, I didn?t know what to do. I need to do something, anything. But my own fear wrap around me tying me to the ground, leaving me standing there helpless, unable to help her, unable to move. Her screams ripped through my mind, making my own fear seem meaningless. Some rational part of me that I thought I lost. Woke up.
I ran, as fast as my body would let me, halting only to place my self between them both.
Behind me Melissa sat curled up against the wall, holding her leg, sobbing and trembling in fear. All I knew was I had to protect her no matter what; she was the only thing I had left.
?Get out of the way you mangy brat,? he slurred forcing me to flick my attention away from Mel and back to him.
? NO!!? I yelled taking a step back. ?You?re not touching her.?
?Fine you mangy brat I?ll just deal with you first,? then he charged at me.
My fear froze me still, but I needed to move this time I had to or ? or Mel will? no.
I ducked, his punch just went right over me, I couldn?t believe it missed me but by the look of it he was drunk or high on something. Standing my self back up quickly while he still had his arm extended out from the punch, I grab hold of his arm holding him there.
?Get off you mangy brat? He tried to get his arm free ?let fuckin? go?
He was distracted by me holding on to his arm I had a chance to do something so I took it, I kicked him, but not just anywhere I kicked him where it hurts, and I could tell by his face that it did. As soon as I put my foot back down, I released his arm and he dropped to his knees. Lifting my leg again and kicking him in the face, his whole body just went down too one side but he was still trying to get up, so I just kept kicking him in the face and he soon was down on the concrete not moving.
?El?Elinor?? Mel moaned
? Shit ?Mel,? I rushed over to her. ? Come on Mel we haft to go now? it?s all over?
I took her arm softly and put it over my shoulder, sliding my other arm around her waist, letting all her weight on to me I helped her to her feet.
?Elinor? what? happened??
?Its okay,? I told her gently ?nothing happened, can you walk?
?Yeah I think so? with that I held her around the waist tightly and help her down the ally way, but ever so often looking back to see if he was moving.
?Elinor??
?Yeah Mel?
? Where?s the guy??
? Don?t worry about him just keep walking where nearly there?
We could see the road just up a head, Mel was stumbling along side me, and I guess she couldn?t keep up with me, well with a hurt leg I don?t blame her. I just couldn?t stay in the alley much longer not with want happened here just now, not with him still lying there possibly able to wake up any?
I screamed stopping my train of thought as someone behind me yanked my hair, pulling me to the ground.
?You stupid brat think you can hurt me all you did was sober me up a little? he laughed and kicked my side.
?Elinor? Mel screamed
?Run Mel run? I tried to yell to tell her but it sound more like a whisper. ? Don?t speak, don?t speak at all? he kicked me again and I could hear a cracking sound followed by a rush of pain, I screamed opening my eyes wide to just see Mel getting away. At least she?s safe.
Kicking me again, he then picked me up and slammed my body against the wall holding me up by the throat. ?Look what you did you mangy brat look? he turned my head so I could see the alley exit, with no Mel in sight. ? You let the slut go?
?She?s not a slut,? I spat the words at his face. ?She?s Mel?
With that he punched me in the gut, ?I don?t care who she is, she was mine tonight? he laughed at him self. ?And you ruined that so your going to take her place? he laughed again and throw me across the alley. Something warm trickled down my face and on to the ground. My head spun as a hand lifted me up again and placed me against the wall.
?You listen here, before I stuck the life out of you, you should have just left her be, you would still be alive, but you didn?t now you?ll pay the price? he laughed. I screamed as a sharp pain came from my neck, my body wasn?t responding, it gave into the pain, I was feeling weaker and weaker, just like he had said I felt the life drain right out of me, I could even keep my eyes open, but I had to, I had to live, so I could help Mel she need me, to stay with her, I promised I would always be there.
My body went limp as it dropped to the concrete, sirens were ringing in my ears, I opened my eyes to see flashing lights. The attacker was gone; he left me here to die. I finally gave in to my body?s begging, I couldn?t hold on much longer.
?I?m sorry Mel? I whispered and gave in to everything.
Nykira is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2010, 01:35 AM   #2
Kazekage Kamelot
Points: 15,466, Level: 16 Points: 15,466, Level: 16 Points: 15,466, Level: 16
Level up: 99% Level up: 99% Level up: 99%

Kazekage Kamelot
Default RE: Chain promise- chapter 1

mm mm interesting story :P
Kazekage Kamelot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2010, 05:45 AM   #3
Nykira

Nykira

Nar its werid
Old 04-15-2010, 11:11 PM   #4
Kazekage Kamelot

Kazekage Kamelot

na i wouldnt say weird, it was interesting though :P
Old 04-16-2010, 06:48 AM   #5
Nykira

Nykira

Yea I guess
Old 04-16-2010, 11:12 AM   #6
Kazekage Kamelot

Kazekage Kamelot

lol dont doubt your writing when you do that people can see it even in your writing that you dont beleive in yourslef or the stories :P

its when you are able to loose yourself within a story no matter how weird, thats when you can write a masterpeice .
Old 04-16-2010, 02:20 PM   #7
Nykira

Nykira

I do believe in my stories alway have, it's sort of a way I get away from all the shit and confustion of the real world.

I do that all the time like I said it's my way of excapeing
Old 04-16-2010, 09:27 PM   #8
Sekirei_Lord

Ah, yes.
There's nothing like a good old FanFic to start your day off.
Thank you for writing this up, miss Nykira.

I feel more confident in the essay I have to write up for my english class. ^^
Keep it up.

*Reps*
Old 04-16-2010, 11:52 PM   #9
Nykira

Nykira