The Lands of Anime and Gaming  

Go Back   The Lands of Anime and Gaming > The Lands of the Otaku > Anime

Old 12-06-2011, 02:05 AM   #1
Blitztech
DL Manager
Points: 303,139, Level: 59 Points: 303,139, Level: 59 Points: 303,139, Level: 59
Level up: 99% Level up: 99% Level up: 99%
Activity: 28.6% Activity: 28.6% Activity: 28.6%

Credits: 482
My Mood: Cool
Blitztech will become famous soon enough
Default Winter 2012 Anime (Dec 2011 - March 2012)

Here is the list of the upcoming Anime series being aired Winter 2012:

[size=large]Amagami SS+[/size]

Second season of Amagami SS.

[size=large]Ano Natsu De Matteru - (I'll Wait in That Summer)[/size]

The October issue of Gakken's Megami Magazine is announcing on Tuesday that Onegai Teacher/Onegai Twins story creator Yousuke Kuroda and Onegai franchise character designer Taraku Uon are collaborating on a new original anime called Ano Natsu de Matteru. The anime will be an adolescent romantic comedy.

The three main characters are the two girls Ichika Takatsuki and Remon Yamano, and the boy Kaito Kirishima.

[size=large]Another[/size]

26 years ago, in a third-year classroom of a middle school, there was a student named Misaki. As an honors student who was also good at sports, the charming girl was popular with her classmates. When she suddenly died, her classmates decided to carry on as if she was still alive until graduation. Then, in the spring of 1998, a boy named Sakakibara Kouichi transfers to that classroom, and he grows suspicious of the fearful atmosphere in that classroom. In particular, there is a beautiful, aloof girl named Mei Misaki who wears an eyepatch and is always alone drawing pictures.

[size=large]Aquarion Evol[/size]

The story will take place 12,000 years after the first Aquarion television series at a city modeled after Hong Kong. A new cast of characters, piloting a new Aquarion robot, will fight enemies from another dimension.

[size=large]Black Rock Shooter[/size]

According to the official website, a TV anime of Black?Rock Shooter will be aired on the noitaminA programming block from January 2012.

[size=large]Brave 10[/size]

The story reimagines the legendary adventures of the 10 brave warriors assembled by the warlord Sanada Yukimura in the year 1600, in the middle of Japan's tumultuous Sengoku (Warring States) era.

[size=large]Danshi Koukousei No Nichijou - (Daily Lives of High School Boys)[/size]

The original gag comedy manga follows the humorous yet "realistic" everyday life of Tadakuni, Hidenori, Yoshitake, and other students at a boys' high school.

[size=large]Highschool DxD[/size]

The story follows Issei Hyodo, a dim-witted, lecherous second-year high school student who is killed by a girl on his first date ever. Issei is reincarnated as a devil, and from that day forward, he serves as an underling of Riasu, a high-level devil who is also the prettiest girl on Issei's campus.

[size=large]Inu x Boku SS - (Dog ? Me SS)[/size]

The Shirakiin house's daughter, Shirakiin Riricho, who has a complex about being unable to live independently and unprotected, feels the need to move out and live on her own under the condition of residing in the mansion named "Ayakashi Kan." In this mansion, only those who have cleared a very strict examination could reside in it, and for each resident, they are accompanied with one agent of the Secret Service (S.S.). Although Riricho has rejected the company of the S.S., while residing in the mansion she finds out that the agent dedicated to protecting her is actually the Fox Spirit whom she previously rescued.
Blitztech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2011, 02:14 AM   #2
Blitztech
DL Manager
Points: 303,139, Level: 59 Points: 303,139, Level: 59 Points: 303,139, Level: 59

Default RE: Winter 2012 Anime (Dec 2011 - March 2012)

[size=large]Kill Me Baby - (Baby, Please Kill Me!) [/size]

Kill Me Baby is a 4-panel style manga that follows the comedic life of a typical school girl Yasuna and her assassin classmate Sonya. Sonya?s attempt to fit in often fails when her natural assassin instincts kick in and Yasuna?s attempt to be more friendly with Sonya often gets her hurt or intimidated. Kill Me Baby?s cute sense of humor will keep you wanting more.

[size=large]Moretsu Uchuu Kaizoku - (Miniskirt Pirates)[/size]

The story centers around a spirited high school girl named Marika. She keeps herself busy with the space yacht club and her part-time job at a high-class retro caf?. One day, two men suddenly appear and claim to be subordinates of her dead father. They demand that she assume command of the space pirate ship Benten Maru. A privateer ship's compact was made during a war of independence a century ago, and according to that compact, the ship must be inherited by the captain's next direct descendant. Marika finds herself embarking on a new life as a space pirate.

[size=large]Natsume Yuujinchou Shi [/size]

4th Season of Natsume Yuujinchou

[size=large]New Prince of Tennis [/size]

In Japan an "All Star Team" is being formed, containing the 50 best tennis players from the entire country.

[size=large]Nisemonogatari - (Impostory)[/size]

The black swindler Kaiki Deishu, who once deceived Hitagi, returns to town and spreads the incantation which cursed Nadeko before.

Koyomi's sisters Karen and Tsukihi try to capture Deishu but...

[size=large]Papa No Iu Koto Wo Kikinasai - (Listen to me girls, I am your father!)[/size]

Segawa Yuta is a freshman of a university. He lost his parents when he was small and was raised by his sister Yuri. Yuta has been living alone since Yuri got married to a middle aged man when Yuta was a junior high student.

One day, Yuri visited Yuta's apartment and asked him to take care of her three daughters while Yuri and her husband were on a trip. He unwillingly accepted the job but the plane Yuri took went missing. In order to prevent the daughters from being adopted separately by relatives, Yuta decided to take in all three girls.

A life of a strange family in a tiny apartment begins. (The elder two of the daughters are stepchildren of Yuri's husband. The smallest one is Yuri's child.)

[size=large]Poyopoyo Kansatsu Nikki [/size]

A slice of life anime about the Sato family, who keeps a round shaped cat named "Poyo".

[size=large]Recorder To Randoseru [/size]

Miyagawa Atsushi is an 11-year-old boy. Since he is 180 centimeters tall and has a grown-up looking build, he has always been running into troubles. On the other hand, his 17-year-old elder sister Atsumi is only 137 centimeters tall and has a childish looking build. Atsumi takes good care of Atsushi, who acts his true age.
Old 12-06-2011, 02:14 AM   #3
Blitztech
DL Manager

[size=large]Rinne No Lagrange: Flower Declaration of Your Heart [/size]

Kyono Madoka is a 17-year-old girl, who loves her home town Kamogawa and likes to help people in trouble. She rides a robot called Woks in her jersey wear and fights against aliens.

[size=large]Senhime Zesshou Symphogear [/size]

Humans have been menaced by mysterious monsters called "Designated Aberrant Disaster: Noise". Tsubasa and Kanade are a popular vocal unit "Twei Wing". They wear the new weapon "Symphogear" and fight against Noise to save the earth.

[size=large]Tantei Opera Milky Holmes Dai-Ni-Maku [/size]

Second season of Tantei Opera Milky Holmes.

[size=large]Zero no Tsukaima F - (The Familiar of Zero - Final) [/size]

According to Media Factory, the fourth season of Zero no Tsukaima was announced. It will be the final of the TV series.
Old 12-06-2011, 02:29 AM   #4
Blitztech
DL Manager

I plan to take up uploading:

Ano Natsu de Matteru
Another
Aquarion Evol
Black Rock Shooter
Brave 10
Highschool DxD
Moretsu Uchuu Kaizoku
Nisemonogatari
Papa no Iu Koto Wo Kikinasai
Rinne no Lagrange
Senhime Zesshou Symphogear
Zero no Tsukaima Final

If you guys have other you would like to see uploaded, let me know.
Old 12-06-2011, 02:40 PM   #5
Whyt Lindow
Points: 2,526,446, Level: 69 Points: 2,526,446, Level: 69 Points: 2,526,446, Level: 69
Level up: 0% Level up: 0% Level up: 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Credits: 5,035
Items Username ChangeUser Name Style Change
My Mood: Cheerful
Whyt Lindow will become famous soon enoughWhyt Lindow will become famous soon enough
Whyt Lindow's Flag is: UK

Second Season

Bakemongatari

Yes.

Please.
Whyt Lindow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2011, 03:36 PM   #6
Blitztech
DL Manager

Don't worry,

I saw

Nisemonogatari as

Bakemonogatari's sequel

and was like YES!
Old 12-06-2011, 08:30 PM   #7
Whyt Lindow
Points: 2,526,446, Level: 69 Points: 2,526,446, Level: 69 Points: 2,526,446, Level: 69

Whyt Lindow will become famous soon enoughWhyt Lindow will become famous soon enough

You are legend!
I didn't even know there was going to be some form of addition season ( even if it's a little spin-offy)

Recorder To Randoseru <------ Why, despite the description do I still want to watch this?
Old 12-06-2011, 08:38 PM   #8
Blitztech
DL Manager

Don't know, just might be funny.
Old 12-06-2011, 08:45 PM   #9
Whyt Lindow

It's probably gonna turn out to be one of those series I follow almost religiously.
Old 12-06-2011, 09:25 PM   #10
Blitztech
DL Manager

Well, it seems to be interesting, just like....I forget the anime, wont take me long to find it anyways, I think it is called: Lovely Complex http://myanimelist.net/anime/2034/Lovely_Complex , but it deals with a girl that is taller than the rest, with a guy that is shorter than the rest.

Yep found it. I love Chrome for fast searching.....