Thread: Blu-rays
View Single Post
Old 12-10-2011, 09:55 AM   #2
Blitztech
DL Manager
Points: 303,139, Level: 59 Points: 303,139, Level: 59 Points: 303,139, Level: 59
Level up: 99% Level up: 99% Level up: 99%
Activity: 28.6% Activity: 28.6% Activity: 28.6%

Credits: 0
My Mood: Cool
Blitztech will become famous soon enough
Default RE: Blu-rays

This Blu-Ray project of mine, I hope it will make up for some of the downtime I have had you guys go through without downloads. I know there are other places to get the shows from, but I would like to make this a one-stop shop someday. And I found out some good news too, since we do not ask for donations to stay alive, we will be towards the bottom of the list to get DMCA'd by companies with copyrights. Unlike all the other sites I know of, they get DMCA'd pretty quick, but since this site is not accepting donations, and is also not so busy s the others, it will most likely be overlooked....for now. Until that time comes, expect a TON of series being up here for you guys.

Hence why I also thought of using JDownloader as well, many people do not want to have to install another program to download series for them. It just kind of stinks for me being the uploader, that jDownloader does not upload to the file hosts....Using jDownloader, but on the plus side of using jDownloader, the only way for people to get the links is to download the .dlc file containing the links, the only way to read it, is with either jDownloader/Mipony. I know people use Mipony instead of jDownloader, but I prefer jDownloader more, just because with jDownloader I got no viruses from, but while using Mipony, I got 5 nice Java exploits, and my PC got jumped. Just an fyi.

But yea back on topic, I plan to have somewhere around 20 up before the new year for you all to enjoy, I know it might not make up for much, but I know my ISP is going to hate us for the rest of the year....lol (I am only 32Gb away from bandwidth cap already....) I'll keep you all posted!
Blitztech is offline   Reply With Quote