Old 03-20-2010, 01:54 AM   #19
gaga
Points: 17,152, Level: 17 Points: 17,152, Level: 17 Points: 17,152, Level: 17
Level up: 99% Level up: 99% Level up: 99%
Activity: 5.2% Activity: 5.2% Activity: 5.2%

Credits: 0
gaga is on a distinguished road
Default RE: Anime that makes you cry.

im not closed minded, and actually very emotional.. but the genre i like is shonen and comedy/parody.. i watched few yt clips of clanad and i didn't like it.. no one in the world can convince that i will like it if i give it a try, i know i won't.. you're trying to convince me to watch it just cause you're so overwhelmed with it and like it a lot.. but our tastes differ.. there are some animes i won't ever want to watch just by reading their summaries and seeing couple of yt clips.. its just how it is..

i tried watching frickin ef-tales of memories cause of peoples recommendations and saying how its goood and all.. when i read the summary i knew i wouldn't like it, but people kept pestering me about it so i did - i somehow ended watching the 1s ep, tried watching the 2nd, like 2 min and then just said good bye..
same thing hapened with vampire princess miyu, but in this case i didn't even properly watch the 1st ep, i did first 5 min, after that i ran through it hoping to see a glimpse of something that i might like..

its how i work - read the summary, if i have doubts i'll try it, if i think the summary is boring, no, not gonna happen, two times i wasted my time, not gonna waste anymore.. ^^
gaga is offline   Reply With Quote