Thread: Roseageddon
View Single Post
Old 02-26-2012, 05:41 PM   #1
Roselillya
Points: 123,149, Level: 50 Points: 123,149, Level: 50 Points: 123,149, Level: 50
Level up: 99% Level up: 99% Level up: 99%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Credits: 0
My Mood: In Love
Roselillya is on a distinguished road
Roselillya's Flag is: Albania
Send a message via AIM to Roselillya Send a message via Yahoo to Roselillya
Default Roseageddon

Hello there everyone its nice to meet you. I am here today because A member here who shall remain nameless (for the time being) brought me here. Not just brought me here, this person broke into my house threw me out a window, Round House Kicked me into the back of a van, Knocked me out cold and drove off to a empty dark warehouse, that stuck of sewage, and was probably near a the water, for when I was there I could here very faint ripples of water coming from behind us. I was strapped to a chair (my leg's and body was. my arms were still free)

This user then forced me to watch threw all of the anime Clannad, With no tissues I might add, Witch is torcher when watching that anime. After that the user made me play Russian roulette with myself, The gun went off after the first pull of the trigger, Luckily it was a blank shot. After the user finished laughing hysterically the user threw me into the van again.

I woke up this time to find myself in a large hotel room, on the 26th floor. The user took out the a laptop, put it on my lap with this website up and told me to sign up, so I did not even thing of refusing the request. The user smirked and kicked me out of the 26 story building.

This is why I just made my into thread no instead of last night, I was... recovering from... minor injuries and trying to find my way back to my house. Anyways I hope to meet some new people and have lots of fun here ^_^

Oh Hi there @Nayuki
Roselillya is offline   Reply With Quote