View Single Post
Old 05-16-2010, 11:57 PM   #40
Skadi
Ragnorok Dismisser
Points: 12,704,072, Level: 69 Points: 12,704,072, Level: 69 Points: 12,704,072, Level: 69
Level up: 0% Level up: 0% Level up: 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Credits: 0
Items User Title Style ChangeUser Title Change
My Mood: Worried
Skadi will become famous soon enough
Skadi's Flag is: Australia
Default RE: Favorite Character(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazekage Kamelot
hahaha smart ass *about the disturbed coment and your soul*
Yeah you got your ka-muffins and liked it didn't you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazekage Kamelot
AS for my home my folks live in Cleveland and i went to highschool for my senior year there.

I then went to College at the CIA witch is the best culinary school in the world, and we always had famous chefs come to speak and teach us. Most of them offer us jobs.

For example 2007 i spent 9 months in Las Vegas working under Wolf Gangpuch, 2008 i spent 3 months at Batalli's Restaurant in NY working under him, and i shadowed Mike Simon for 3 weeks when i was at home last time .

Its alot of fun to watch those guys work. I may not be famous in the USA like they are but im HUGE here in China. Im on tv, have magazines, have articles, always get pictures with the CHinese VIPs and Actors/actresses and signers and w/e XD!! The chinese people think im like the newest hot thing for some reason, not really sure why -.-@!
That sounds so awesome sauce, you must get paid bunchies of monies right? a.k.a. you're rolling in it and are filthy rich! >.<

So much work placement and exp, its great to see you've been places mate! ^o^ Working under Micheal Simon would have been super rad I reckon!

The Chinese always latch themselves onto westerners.
They be foreign sucking leeches nyo!
I am not at all surprised of what you told us of that dude.
Its quite common for the Chinese to adopt overseas peeps.
Also you're a chef so that as well! ^^
Skadi is offline   Reply With Quote