View Single Post
Old 02-28-2012, 07:29 PM   #8
Blitztech
DL Manager
Points: 303,139, Level: 59 Points: 303,139, Level: 59 Points: 303,139, Level: 59
Level up: 99% Level up: 99% Level up: 99%
Activity: 28.6% Activity: 28.6% Activity: 28.6%

Credits: 0
My Mood: Cool
Blitztech will become famous soon enough

Yes, they are my friends, for one of them is the sister of a friend of mine's friend, I actually met her playing World of Warcraft at first, she got to know me a little bit then, and one day coming back from work with my friend we managed to bump into her.
Ironic though, I was the complete opposite of how she was thinking I was....but these friends of friends of mine, are now my friends ever since I have met them. My friends were telling them about me, which made them curious about wanting to meet me some day. You know when you have met someone good, when you don't even know the guy, yet he pays for your lunch along with the rest of the group, that's what I did to them, and they knew right then that I was who they thought I was when my friends told them about me.

And meeting someone you don't even know, and make them a friend? Yep I have done that too, a few weeks into the school year of 7th grade (man that makes me feel old.....) I met one of my friends, just by sitting next to him and talking with him on the bus, we became friends that same day, and have been good friends ever since.

As long as you and everyone else has the same mindset, you can turn a complete stranger into a great friend, or even the friends of friends, just have to have the mindset to want to get to know them is all.

My other siggy\'s:

Blitztech is offline   Reply With Quote