Old 03-09-2010, 05:46 AM   #21
Kazekage Kamelot
Points: 15,466, Level: 16 Points: 15,466, Level: 16 Points: 15,466, Level: 16
Level up: 99% Level up: 99% Level up: 99%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Credits: 0
Kazekage Kamelot
Default RE: Top 10 animes

Well to be honest there are way too many that I have seen over the years to list just 10 and espeically listing them in any specific order. So i will just list a handful of favorites no numbers and im sorry if i list more then 10, i am at work, and i will list all that come to mind real fast then go back to work.

Clannad + Afterstory (I lost it when his daughter told him what grandma said)

DN Angel (love eps 17-20 when he changes from liking the one sister to loving the other) TRUE ROMANCE!!!

Bleach - (One of the best battle animes ever made) Not to be cliche.

Naruto - (One of the best stories ever compiled over such a long period of time) Way better then Inuyasha story line!!

Inuyasha (Great for its time, and long can you go without yelling SIT at your friends and Family!)

Ramna 1/2 (Defidently one of the funniest animes I have ever had the pleasure to enjoy)

Kanon (Both were done well, for those of you who didnt know they remade it)

Air (beautifully done, wish it could have been longer)

Saikano (Brilliant)

Vandread (Execellent Anime... although they should have married before it ended!)

Full Metal Panic (all 3 seasons, just pure comedy action and alot of fun)

Azumanga Diho (Anyone who puts moses in the streets of japan, or even wakes people up holding a knife, is just fine with me!)

Xamnd - (Fantastic Story to it, MAKE SURE YOU PAY ATTENTION, there is alot to miss)

Chruno Crusade - (Perfect Story line)

Shuffle + Shuffle Memories (Cant a guy dream?)

D Gray Man - ( WHY DID YOU HAVE TO STOP MAKING EPISODES AT THE BEST PART OF THE ANIME!!!!!!) No seriously FANTASTIC anime/manga!

Soul Eater - (HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAAH) Enough Said!

Ok like i said this list could go on forever, thats all i can think of off the top of my head for now, i hope you enjoy my comments !

Kazekage