View Single Post
Old 06-04-2012, 05:45 PM   #1
Whyt Lindow
Points: 2,526,446, Level: 69 Points: 2,526,446, Level: 69 Points: 2,526,446, Level: 69
Level up: 0% Level up: 0% Level up: 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Credits: 0
Items Username ChangeUser Name Style Change
My Mood: Cheerful
Whyt Lindow will become famous soon enoughWhyt Lindow will become famous soon enough
Whyt Lindow's Flag is: UK
Default Facebook, Twitter and the Blog

Hi guys!

I've been using a bit of my time today setting up the new Facebook page.
I've had a look at our Twitter account as well and I'll be keeping the blog up to date on the forum but I'll also be using it to review latest anime episodes/series/seasons eventually.

I'd would really appreciate it if people would be willing to join the Facebook page and/or follow our twitter account.

One problem I am having is that I have no idea what to do with the Twitter account. Since the forum doesn't have as much activity as some, I'm not sure how the twitter account is going to work. I can keep it as purely TLOAG, stating general statistics and announcements but I'd like to know what some of you think on the idea. I'm open to other ideas as well of course.

I'd also like to know if any one would like to contribute to the graphics on any of the sites. The Blog and Twitter graphics are all simple edits what I did some time back, the Facebook main image is something I got frustrated with and left as it is. I'd like the keep the sites largely neutral if that's alright.

For those who don't know the links:

Facebook

Twitter

Blog

Whyt Lindow is offline   Reply With Quote