View Single Post
Old 02-27-2012, 03:47 PM   #13
Shadow
A pale shadow at dusk...
Points: 427,962, Level: 59 Points: 427,962, Level: 59 Points: 427,962, Level: 59
Level up: 99% Level up: 99% Level up: 99%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Credits: 0
Shadow is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrescentOfLight View Post
When did you first start liking anime?
Since infancy! hahaha. My mum started dosing me with Kimba the White Lion along with Seasame Street. Sooo... it would have been the very early '90s. XD

Although, I wasn't aware that it was 'anime' in the western sense of the word until sometime around '97 - The Great Pokemon craze. lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yumeria View Post
If a problem arises beteen you and a friend, would you approach them and talk things out or brush it to the side and hope for the best?
Ehhh.... that's a hard one. XD

I guess it would depend on the problem in question, and how high my regard for the friend... also, if I even realized that there was a problem in the first place. >.>

If it was a really close friend and the problem was serious enough, then, yeah, I'd try to talk it out with them... in other circumstances, not an overly close friend, or just a piddling problem, I'd probably shrug it off. But, my tolerance for what a 'problem' is might be different for other people than it is to me...

Although... I will embarassingly admit that I completely dropped a friend once (read: ex boyfriend) with little warning that I was going to do so. There were other factors contributing to that though, so... meh.

Start your own thread [MENTION=85]Yumeria[/MENTION]! So I can put the hard questions to you. lol