View Single Post
Old 09-17-2010, 05:56 AM   #1
Blitztech
DL Manager
Points: 303,139, Level: 59 Points: 303,139, Level: 59 Points: 303,139, Level: 59
Level up: 99% Level up: 99% Level up: 99%
Activity: 28.6% Activity: 28.6% Activity: 28.6%

Credits: 0
My Mood: Cool
Blitztech will become famous soon enough
Default Ok, this should be interesting

Ok, sorry for the long term absence, I have found myself a new job after the old one had stopped for the season, and was busy training for it, fast food sucks.....but anyways;

I have gotten most of my downloads back up on Megaupload, so this is a plus, and as for the HotFile downloads, I can cheat upload them by using my same files from Megaupload, so those should be up in no time. I will come up with a new "Safe List" of series that are safe to post, but then again since tloag does not except donations yet (as far as I know), even if licensed ones are posted, nothing should happen (since tloag makes no profit off of the licensed series). I will think about this, but yes I am back and ready to work, so bring it all on.

I will be helping Whyt again with the goods, so if all the staff of tloag could visit: http://www.tloag.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=292 and give your input, this would be appreciated. And Whyt, sorry for the long delay.
Blitztech is offline   Reply With Quote