View Single Post
Old 05-18-2010, 01:24 AM   #24
Kazekage Kamelot
Points: 15,466, Level: 16 Points: 15,466, Level: 16 Points: 15,466, Level: 16
Level up: 99% Level up: 99% Level up: 99%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Credits: 0
Kazekage Kamelot
Default RE: Age of Empires (Official Discussion Thread)

ok first to Kawaiis quoted responce..

I have been to tailan, i dont care very much to pay girls for sex if i needed it i can do that here in chongqing too, although i cant agree more eating weird animals is great *love scorpion on the street bbq OMG!!*

And off course curry is one of the best asian dishes ever!!! but i gotta say that i prefer Japanese Curry XD!.

Kawaii if you didnt know i am living in Chongqing China now and ill be going to Jai Xing tomorrow. We plan to work our way to HK next year, and then plan to eventually get into Taiwan with our company. If you ever wanna come visit my kawaii lands you are welcoem because we are so close :P!

Second to OD's reply...

1) I assure you i can drink you under the table any time. my record is 5 1/2 bottles of wine before getting so drunk i didnt remember the rest of the night..

2) I assure you i am not a angry drunk, the comment made about fighting myself was a joke referencing the fact that all my heritages hated each other and fought constantly XD!

And finally to Kawaiis other response.

1) I am an avid wine drinker, i love to pair it with different foods, however chinese wines are really all that great -.-!

2) If i drink beer it has to be good or i dont finish it. I Lived in Germany for a few years and let me tell ya, they know how to make a fucking beer. I also like Guiness. Shitty Chineses beers, i dont drink very often.
Kazekage Kamelot is offline   Reply With Quote