View Single Post
Old 09-03-2014, 02:39 PM   #2607
Arawn-sama
Points: 294,101, Level: 59 Points: 294,101, Level: 59 Points: 294,101, Level: 59
Level up: 99% Level up: 99% Level up: 99%
Activity: 66.7% Activity: 66.7% Activity: 66.7%

Credits: 0
My Mood: Fine
Arawn-sama will become famous soon enoughArawn-sama will become famous soon enough
Arawn-sama's Flag is: Hungary
Send a message via AIM to Arawn-sama Send a message via Yahoo to Arawn-sama

Quote:
Originally Posted by ⊰ⓚ⊱ View Post
This current avatar I did not make. Just edited two pics together and had a friend gif it. The sig I have on now shouldn't be called a sig. It's really just a crop with a border. I did make signatures. I liked it but while I found myself improving I was also getting progressively lazier and it's effected some of my work. I don't really do it anymore.

Here's an example of a few at the peak of my abilities. From what I could find anyways. Still haven't checked my external for the older stuff.

I see,so my guess was right.Judging from those work i would say you've got the talent to become a Great Artist.Doing gfx is a wonderful gift from life and that's why it should be treasured and to prevent to go rusty always should be practiced. After all there's always room for improvement.

So as a fellow gfxer i say,don't give up on your talent,i'm also doing gfx more than 1 year now or probably more,you can see all the work i've made here http://www.tloag.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1808

Still have so many i've didn't uploaded yet.
Arawn-sama is offline   Reply With Quote