View Single Post
Old 12-10-2013, 03:17 AM   #10
Yumeria
Administrator
Points: 512,785, Level: 60 Points: 512,785, Level: 60 Points: 512,785, Level: 60
Level up: 70% Level up: 70% Level up: 70%
Activity: 36.4% Activity: 36.4% Activity: 36.4%

Credits: 0
Items Username Change
Yumeria is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yandere Miku View Post
well for me its not just username its every link site wide once i click a link it stays permanently purple like a lot of the thread names are purple instead of blue it really nags at my ocd
Yes, indeed it does xD It's a part of the theme ^__^ That's what I have it set as one of the link colors ^^

As for the usernames going purple even if it's change with the style change item, I'm not sure.. With other links like thread names, it would just unbold, but stay the color of the link color I have set for it (example, blue or w/e.. Not sure why it's remaining the hover link color). Did it happen to you on YT as well? No one ever said anything about it, so I have no clue :-?

Alright, how about this, how about I (or someone else), make a Community Skin thread here where theme colors for a skin can be suggested

In the meantime, have you tried any of the other skins ? Mayhaps, you will like the theme color of those skins better