Old 03-09-2010, 07:29 AM   #1
Kazekage Kamelot
Points: 15,466, Level: 16 Points: 15,466, Level: 16 Points: 15,466, Level: 16
Level up: 99% Level up: 99% Level up: 99%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Credits: 0
Kazekage Kamelot
Default Pass The Ax!

Ok if you have never heard of this before, what you do is write a poem basically about the ax. At the beggining you have to take the ax, and the end you either drop it or leave it somewhere or pass it. Do not hold onto it others will want a try.

This can be alot of fun, but it can easily get out of hand. The game is ment to be fun, kill anime characters, real life characters, anyone you want, you dont even have to kill them, you can just say something like i throw the ax at W.Bush, and i missed, slicing his pants, look at that toosh. Just as an example or you can murder him it really dont matter.

Warning, i have had people before were they get a little too graphic. please i do not want to hear that your trampling on someones *guts*(using that to be less graphic) and how you ate their flesh. The idea of the game is to basically be random and just go nuts, turn the ax into a spike, change it up, make it random and have fun with it. Please dont ruin it for everyone else.

When i first made this game on GamerHub Forums almost 8 years ago, it lasted 3 years and was one of the biggest games we had, but people lost interest after some poeple got graphic. So again ill stress just have fun with it.

To start things off...

The Ax is on the Shelf in the basement of the Daisuke Niwa's House!

(i now leave it to one of you to start, it can be a long poem or short just make sure that its a POEM and not a story. Ex. Reference my W.Bush line and how it rhymes!!!!)
Kazekage Kamelot is offline   Reply With Quote