View Single Post
Old 08-10-2010, 05:57 PM   #73
Whyt Lindow
Points: 2,526,446, Level: 69 Points: 2,526,446, Level: 69 Points: 2,526,446, Level: 69
Level up: 0% Level up: 0% Level up: 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Credits: 0
Items Username ChangeUser Name Style Change
My Mood: Cheerful
Whyt Lindow will become famous soon enoughWhyt Lindow will become famous soon enough
Whyt Lindow's Flag is: UK
Default RE: Stereotypes in Anime

Yes, but its more of the question would [i]your[i/] personality fit into an anime or manga?
Mine probably would on some aspects but others would be totally incompatible.
I have a dry sense of humour and use sarcastic remarks quite often, I don't lie if you ask me an honest question. I don't value anyone else's life above my own nor have I ever given half a damn about another person. I'm polite when talking to people I don't know but when you befriend me I'll take liberties and throw slightly harsh jokes at you, correct you on anything you say thats incorrect or just belittle you.

I can say that these traits only work in real life, I don't tend to be hostile towards people I don't know personally. Plus this is what I do with a few select friends since half of them are bastards and need to be put in their places. I do have friends that don't experience most of the above since they have interesting personalities and deserve some sort of respect for how they are.
Whyt Lindow is offline   Reply With Quote