Thread: Whyt's Journal.
View Single Post
Old 06-24-2010, 11:43 AM   #10
Whyt Lindow
Points: 2,526,446, Level: 69 Points: 2,526,446, Level: 69 Points: 2,526,446, Level: 69
Level up: 0% Level up: 0% Level up: 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Credits: 0
Items Username ChangeUser Name Style Change
My Mood: Cheerful
Whyt Lindow will become famous soon enoughWhyt Lindow will become famous soon enough
Whyt Lindow's Flag is: UK
Default RE: Whyt's Journal.

24/06/2010 10:30

Entry #04 Nothing Changes

I'm not sure when my last entry was, as I didn't look at the title, but I'm pretty sure nothing much has changed since then. I still haven't found a job of any sort, but maybe that's just because I'm too picky about the job that I want. I can vouch for a n improvement though, I'm considering retail now. I've have tried my hand at a bit of business and administration but I think I'd become hollow if I had to do it. I only tried it for a week and I felt like I was dying a little inside.
Never again.

As for my social life, I can't say there's anything interesting to tell, I have been out more but I don't know, I feel like I need some new people in my life. They're quite predictable and boring nowadays, although I wouldn't mind doing a few nostalgic things again with them. Burning blue bins in the woods and causing havoc for toffee nosed cunts. Good times, good times indeed.

Something I've noticed about TLOAG over the past couple of weeks is that activity has dropped to some phenomenally low level, I haven't seen any staff on in a couple of days, only cloud and -D- who are members.
We are going to need to improve this if we really want to grow...
Whyt Lindow is offline   Reply With Quote