Thread: Whyt's Journal.
View Single Post
Old 03-31-2010, 10:12 AM   #6
Whyt Lindow
Points: 2,526,446, Level: 69 Points: 2,526,446, Level: 69 Points: 2,526,446, Level: 69
Level up: 0% Level up: 0% Level up: 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Credits: 0
Items Username ChangeUser Name Style Change
My Mood: Cheerful
Whyt Lindow will become famous soon enoughWhyt Lindow will become famous soon enough
Whyt Lindow's Flag is: UK
Default RE: Whyt's Journal.

31/03/2010 11:06

Entry #03 Tedious Routine

Well as you've probably guessed through reading my Journal, Theres nothing happening in my life at the moment. I think its about time I start going out some more. I also need a party, that would help me enjoy myself some.
Good times.

Well I'm still waiting on a couple of apprenticeship's I've applied for, one at the company where my uncle works and another at the RedTape. I'll apply for a few more in the coming days, since I'm hungry for some money for once in my life. An additional plus is that I'll be doing something, the main reason I get bored nowadays is because I don't do anything apart from sit at my computer or go around to a friends house. Yawn.

It's only short again since I really don't want to bore any of you with a detailed account of my day.

------------------------------------

I will stop attacking you, I wanted to see what happened when you ran out of health. =)
I think you died.
Whyt Lindow is offline   Reply With Quote