Thread: Whyt's Journal.
View Single Post
Old 03-30-2010, 12:54 PM   #4
Whyt Lindow
Points: 2,526,446, Level: 69 Points: 2,526,446, Level: 69 Points: 2,526,446, Level: 69
Level up: 0% Level up: 0% Level up: 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Credits: 0
Items Username ChangeUser Name Style Change
My Mood: Cheerful
Whyt Lindow will become famous soon enoughWhyt Lindow will become famous soon enough
Whyt Lindow's Flag is: UK
Default RE: Whyt's Journal.

30/03/2010 13:33

Entry #02 Morning Tea

Mornings are the worst time of the day. Although I wouldn't know since I've been waking up past noon most days for the last 3 months.

Well today I awoke to the sound of some work men banging on the wood frame of one of my windows. I was quite thinking of going and asking what they're doing, but It seemed a bit rude. I'm sure it was something constructive. Another problems nowadays is the internet. I don't have it freely anymore, that's why I'm not on here half as much as I used to be. It's more of a problem with my mother's fianc?e. He's a grade-A twat and I'm guessing he knows it, but he does nothing to change. Well he always turns the wireless broadcasting off since my computer is connected via the wireless. It does piss me off quite a lot. If only he would die. By the way, he's done more things than you could shake a stick at, thus I hate him.

Well for the first time in a week I actually saw my friends. It was a refreshing change. I'd usually just sit around on my computer at home (Internet or not) and play a few games or watch anime. but you can only stand so much gaming. I don't know about anime but games definitely. So after sitting at home all day, I'd just end up going to my Nan's for some food. Thats been the routine for the past week by the way.

Well it's not like I did much whilst I was out, just wen't around to Charlie's house and did nothing. Although I do enjoy Charlie's house might look like a crack den from the outside and looks like more like one when you enter its a pretty good place. 50Mb internet, Virgin TV, teabags, bread and a few other things. It's great.

I'll finish up now.

----------------------------------------------------
I'll give it my best shot to write in my Journal everyday.

My apprenticeship is in IT Technical support and assistance.
That could be right.
Whyt Lindow is offline   Reply With Quote