Thread: Hello everyone
View Single Post
Old 12-05-2013, 05:25 AM   #1
Arawn-sama
Points: 294,101, Level: 59 Points: 294,101, Level: 59 Points: 294,101, Level: 59
Level up: 99% Level up: 99% Level up: 99%
Activity: 66.7% Activity: 66.7% Activity: 66.7%

Credits: 0
My Mood: Fine
Arawn-sama will become famous soon enoughArawn-sama will become famous soon enough
Arawn-sama's Flag is: Hungary
Send a message via AIM to Arawn-sama Send a message via Yahoo to Arawn-sama
Smile Hello everyone

Well it's been a time since i've made any introduction thread.

Hello folks i was invited to the site by Shinku a good friend.

About myself,i'm a 29 year old guy (yeah pretty old now) who likes books (Alien Vs Predator,Resident Evil),mostly playing with Visual Novels (have around 9 DVD full with them).

Also i've got a lot PC games too,the one i'm currently playing with is Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag.

I'm a GFXer using GIMP for more than 7 months now and made quite many signatures and sets.

This place is not the first one i've joined,i'm also part on another forum where we can say that i'm involved in quite much.I've saw a few familiar faces around for example Lu,yare yare it's been way too long since i've saw her around.

Lastly regarding what anime i like: Tears to Tiara anime series,Koihime Musou anime series and Shin koihime Musou anime series,Vampire Knight,Vampire Knight Guilty,Tekken: Blood Vengeance and Final Fantasy 7 Advent Children,Hellsing anime series,Queen's Blade.

Most of these animes are based on the Visual Novels i've played with,if i find a Novel interesting i usually check if they made any anime from it.

I this this is all,if you have any questions feel free to ask.
Arawn-sama is offline   Reply With Quote