View Single Post
Old 08-30-2012, 11:44 AM   #2
Whyt Lindow
Points: 2,526,446, Level: 69 Points: 2,526,446, Level: 69 Points: 2,526,446, Level: 69
Level up: 0% Level up: 0% Level up: 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Credits: 0
Items Username ChangeUser Name Style Change
My Mood: Cheerful
Whyt Lindow will become famous soon enoughWhyt Lindow will become famous soon enough
Whyt Lindow's Flag is: UK

Hmm, it's a tough question really.

I probably fell into it because it can tell a story that live action can't.
The story doesn't have to be within the bounds of physical absolutes so anything can be made with enough imagination.

No repeat characters.
I quite like films, but sometimes I just wish that there where more actors out there, because depending on the genre, your going to be seeing a lot of one actor, and you can never really let go of the other characters they've portrayed.
In anime, the voice could be the same, but who is using it is completely different.

Emotion.
If your a fairly heartless person like myself, you'll find yourself moved by very little. There are funerals for relatives where I haven't felt the slightest bit of sadness. (Not that I didn't like said person, just I didn't feel anything). Now, when you find that you can be moved by an animated series more that a real life event, you tend to hold on to it. That said, I think I've just lost all compassion for the world.

Endless possibilities.
In reality we are limited, we can't do certain things and we can only go so far. I like to watch people excel, even if fictional. They don't need to gain super powers and save the world. They need to overcome the obstacles that they face. Whether it is the fate of the world or just trying to piece together their meagre existence to make something better for themselves.

Now, their are plenty more reasons, but I think I'll let others speak up now.

Whyt Lindow is offline   Reply With Quote