View Single Post
Old 12-01-2010, 04:01 AM   #5
Blitztech
DL Manager
Points: 303,139, Level: 59 Points: 303,139, Level: 59 Points: 303,139, Level: 59
Level up: 99% Level up: 99% Level up: 99%
Activity: 28.6% Activity: 28.6% Activity: 28.6%

Credits: 0
My Mood: Cool
Blitztech will become famous soon enough
Default RE: HP DOWNLOADS ARE UP AND RUNNIN!!!

Ok, sooooo yea......the downloads section has not been updated for the last couple weeks.....I am sorry about that, but I have been busy with work, and with the holiday season around, my life has been hectic. But yes updates are on their way....slowly but surely.

Update for the downloads: I have recently found HQ mini files of many of my anime currently uploaded on my accounts, so I am currently updating them with the smaller sized ones, so very sorry for the delay of posting more series.

Also I am looking for a new recruit to aid me in posting downloads on the homepage. Here is what I am looking for below:

1. Must be willing to learn how to post series/downloads.
2. Must have been a member of tloag for at least 5 months, and must be active on the site.
3. Must be able to open word document files.
4. Does not have to worry about uploading/downloading any files, I will supply with the links.
5. Must still be an active member of tloag (visiting the site at least 5x a week).
6. Must be able to take over for me if I say I wont be able to update the downloads for a period of time.

If you think you have what it takes to be my assistant for the downloads, PM me your explanation on as to why you deserve that job. The final decision though is up to Sekirei_Lord, but once it gets to that point, it will be between me, Seki, and Whyt.
Blitztech is offline   Reply With Quote