View Single Post
Old 11-08-2010, 02:02 PM   #1
Blitztech
DL Manager
Points: 303,139, Level: 59 Points: 303,139, Level: 59 Points: 303,139, Level: 59
Level up: 99% Level up: 99% Level up: 99%
Activity: 28.6% Activity: 28.6% Activity: 28.6%

Credits: 0
My Mood: Cool
Blitztech will become famous soon enough
Default HP DOWNLOADS ARE UP AND RUNNIN!!!

Yep, you read right, the homepage downloads section is open once again. Only a few completed series are up at this time, and more will be coming up soon. For those of you who don't know yet, I am trying out a new way to download those completed series, making it a alot easier on everyone.

For the completed series, I have uploaded a .txt file for all of them, containing all the file downloads and their information, all you need to do then is copy and past the link into the url. I chose to do it this way for 2 major reasons:

1. Megaupload with listing files in the file folders on its servers, listed them by link, not by filename, so the files are not in order.
2. Putting in all the information for 1 download on the tloag HP, takes roughly 3~5min, depending on how much information there is to give.

And with the file batch thing, you download it once, and all you need to do is copy and paste the links, instead of clicking on link, after link, after link to download each file.

I hope this new way works out for everyone, and expect more downloads to be up later on this week.
Blitztech is offline   Reply With Quote