View Single Post
Old 03-08-2012, 07:27 AM   #21
Shadow
A pale shadow at dusk...
Points: 427,962, Level: 59 Points: 427,962, Level: 59 Points: 427,962, Level: 59
Level up: 99% Level up: 99% Level up: 99%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Credits: 0
Shadow is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by LD-Skipper View Post
Awesome. XD
Is there a particular genre you prefer to read in novels, or will any type do for you?
I read more fantasy novels than anything (Lord of the Rings, Harry Potter, the Wheel of Time, etc), but I'll give most genres a go. I really have trouble finding books that I want to read though. XD I'll go into a bookshop, go online or whatever, and very little stands out to me. Plot synopsis' on the cover are generic for the most part, 'best-seller' status means very little these days (printed Kindlebooks are all bloody bestsellers) and online reviews irk me more often than not, because my faith in the average book critic took a dive after Twilight got the hype it did (and still does). Damn Twitards.

I just blindly pick books now based of mild interest, or go back to classics like P&P and Jane Eyre. Or just read Harry Potter again for the umpteenth time. lmao

I have read some trash lately though... mainly YA novels following in the vein of Twilight, that actually do better. Still crap, but better.

Last edited by Shadow; 03-08-2012 at 07:32 AM.
Shadow is offline   Reply With Quote