View Single Post
Old 02-20-2012, 08:25 AM   #1
Shadow
A pale shadow at dusk...
Points: 427,962, Level: 59 Points: 427,962, Level: 59 Points: 427,962, Level: 59
Level up: 99% Level up: 99% Level up: 99%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Credits: 0
Shadow is on a distinguished road
Default Some of Shadow's ideas...

I've been browsing around getting a feel for the forums here, and thought of few things that might be nice additions here-and-there. So, I figured I'd just post them up for everyone's perusal. Feel free to abuse me senseless if they're no good. XD

Firstly, I mentioned this elsewhere, but, downloads in a post-count-determined hidden subforum. To keep them from leeches that be, and from the prying eyes of the feds. lol
A 20 to 25 (contributing, non-spam) post count would do well for that.

Secondly, the Hot Spot section of the forums, having a 'serious discussion' subforum under the Chatter Box would be good (for those that have to talk about gay marriage, politics, and other 'sensitive' talks) not only so people can find such discussions easily, but also so other members can completely avoid them if they want to. lol

Another thought was to have the forum games as it's own forum in the Hot Spot, rather than a sub-subforum under spam. Then, there could be a sub forum under 'games' for RPing and such...

And in the Artist's Square, having a Gallery would be nice!

And, last one for now (that I can think of), why is there a Journal subforum under noville? Wouldn't people's personal journals be more of a community thing better put in the Hot Spot? Just thinking out loud here...

So, what do you think of these? ^^;

I'll go find myself a shield now... to fend-off any flying fruit coming my way...
Shadow is offline   Reply With Quote