Thread: Whyt's Journal.
View Single Post
Old 03-29-2010, 01:53 PM   #1
Whyt Lindow
Points: 2,526,446, Level: 69 Points: 2,526,446, Level: 69 Points: 2,526,446, Level: 69
Level up: 0% Level up: 0% Level up: 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Credits: 0
Items Username ChangeUser Name Style Change
My Mood: Cheerful
Whyt Lindow will become famous soon enoughWhyt Lindow will become famous soon enough
Whyt Lindow's Flag is: UK
Default Whyt's Journal.

29/03/2010 14:38

Entry #01 What I've become

My life might start moving soon. Although reluctant, I have applied for an apprenticeship at the place I'm currently doing my course. I can't say that I'm ecstatic about it, since I originally intended to apply for a full-time minimum wage job. I'll be suited with what I've applied for. I read somewhere, "Find your strength's and work with them, if you don't like them then transform them over time, but never work against your strengths.", I'm not sure if it went exactly like that, but it does hold the basic message.

I heard anything from my friends in over a week. Sometimes I think they just enjoy leaving me in the dark for a while then rearing their ugly heads in an effort reconcile after clearly ignoring my existence. It doesn't actually bother me all that much, it's just the fact that they seem to think that they hold any sort of significance in my life.
Whyt Lindow is offline   Reply With Quote