View Single Post
Old 09-26-2012, 09:53 PM   #5
Starlight
ultimate dumbass
Points: 1,227,028, Level: 69 Points: 1,227,028, Level: 69 Points: 1,227,028, Level: 69
Level up: 0% Level up: 0% Level up: 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Credits: 0
Items User Name Style ChangeUser Title Style Change
My Mood: Lurking
Starlight will become famous soon enough
Starlight's Flag is: United States
Send a message via MSN to Starlight

Kik, I would but she gets on to us. .___.

So we're doing this project, all you're supposed to do is cut out images and paste it on a different background. Also, we're supposed to change the color of something.

Even though I know how to do more, I'm respecting the teacher's wishes by not touching anything we've gone over in class, no matter how hard that may be.

The guy next to me, William, is messing with everything. And he has no prior knowledge to the program so it's looking really crappy.

Guys, I'm only in high school, but I have 5 years of experience with the program.
That being said, I don't know everything it has to offer, which is why I took the course.

Anyways, he looks over at mine, which looks bad on purpose because I love making bad things for fun, and asks me, "Do you need any help with that?"

So I was already pissed at him for acting like he knows it all, and granted he didn't know of my prior experience, but I snapped and said, "William. I have FIVE YEARS experience on photoshop. No. I do NOT need any help."

William is a nice guy, he's just so. Irritating sometimes. But still. I felt bad.

Sorry for ranting about school. xD