Old 04-16-2010, 11:26 AM   #5
Kazekage Kamelot
Points: 15,466, Level: 16 Points: 15,466, Level: 16 Points: 15,466, Level: 16
Level up: 99% Level up: 99% Level up: 99%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Credits: 0
Kazekage Kamelot
Default RE: Convention Saftey

lol cosplay is alot of fun but conventions defidently make it even more fun.

Toshiro Hitsuguya - Black Captain of Team 12, Short, white hair, and ice zangpatsu.

Daisuke Niwa - Main Character from DN Angel, all the girls love him, hes cute as hell, and the most innocent character in the entire anime world. The three episodes where he falls in love with the other sister, are just pure romance ;P.

Dark-San - The other half of Daisuke Niwa, the Demon Angel *with black wings* that runs through Daisuke's Blood line. Dark is responsible for keeping the earth safe from Krad. *note Krad has White Wings and is the evil Angel with his name being Dark spelled backwards, and Dark is the Black winged angel ment to save humanity* typical Ying Yang.

Shiki - Stands for Shikimaru, the shadow power user, and brains behind any Naruto Missions.

Vash the Stampede - Trigun Star Vash wears a long red overcoat with a fuck ton of buttons, and has the baddest fucking gun in any anime. His Right Arm. Weapon is well known for leaving NOTHING left! Although Vash hates to use it and only does when he looses complete control of a difficult situation *witch doesnt happen often*. He is very silly and loves to pull pranks on his fell comrades :P. GO VASH! He also has a bad ass pair of sunglasses.

I choose to dress as these characters because each one of them relates to my personality in some way . I can feel like my true self when pretending to be them.
Kazekage Kamelot is offline   Reply With Quote