Old 04-15-2010, 01:17 AM   #1
Kazekage Kamelot
Points: 15,466, Level: 16 Points: 15,466, Level: 16 Points: 15,466, Level: 16
Level up: 99% Level up: 99% Level up: 99%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Credits: 0
Kazekage Kamelot
Default Convention Saftey

Hi Guys, Welcome to the Anime Convention Center.

Soon I will be posting all the conventions I know in and Around your countries. I hope this information helps you and can get you to possibly go to one if you have never been to one before. However, Saftey is always key when going out into the world, especially for Females! at Conventions.

Few Basic Rules you should follow:

1) Try not to go alone, having friends makes the trip safer, and alot more fun to laugh with.

2) If you are going as a group, be sure that most of you are dressed from one anime, or at least have some kind of theme, for example, all bad guys, all good guys, all naruto, all bleach. Having one or two different ones is ok but seriously when you go as a group its best to dress the same anime or theme, because you can get more from the experience.

Alot of people wil compliment all of you one your success, and most conventions make prizes and gifts for groups that make a great effort. Its just a big bonus to do it :P!

3) Make sure if you are staying over night and not just visiting for the day, you get a Hotel close by *if the convention isnt in a hotel alread* but be sure to purchase the room before you go. Even the smallest of conventions can sell out the cheap rooms fast, leaving your dry and high without a room at cheap prices or without a room at all.

4) Also make sure you try to purchase the tickets for the convention before leaving. Usualy you can get them cheaper online, and if its a popular Convention you risk them being sold out when you get there.

5) Use the buddy system while at the convention, never wonder off alone. Anime fans are great people, but there is always one or two that you just do not know what they will do, so its best to be together. Conventions try their best to make a safe environment, but its better to take some steps to be safe yourself. Girls watch out for boys, and boys watch out for your enemy in costplay.

If you dress as Naruto and some idiot is in a Sasuke cosplay, you could have some real trouple. For some reason enemy cosplayers seem to feel the need to challenge you in Conventions. Some will come up and ask you for a dual, others will just attack without questions. So be warned!

Well thats enough about saftey, the rest is common sense. .

I will post all the places that hold conventions in the countries listed, as well as what time of year, how many days, and ticket costs. I will try my best to also list budget hotels close to the over night conventions.

You are welcome to post experiences and photos of any convention you attend.

Hope you like this section.

Kazekage
Kazekage Kamelot is offline   Reply With Quote