Old 05-11-2010, 01:59 AM   #3
Kazekage Kamelot
Points: 15,466, Level: 16 Points: 15,466, Level: 16 Points: 15,466, Level: 16
Level up: 99% Level up: 99% Level up: 99%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Credits: 0
Kazekage Kamelot
Default RE: Dragon Raja

well first of all its very old, its going on its 18th year in the running. The Graphics are alot like Diablo and Diablo II, but we are working on changing some things. . Our new server will have alot of new features, maps, items and such.

There are two other DR servers open at the moment. DR GLobal bunch of morons i use to work with, and KDR, Korean DR, who have opened a new server kind of like what i am doing.

The game play is based in Mideavil times and the idea is you choose a class *and in my server also a race* and lvl up as much as you can completeing quests and dungeons alot like WoW. However the game doesnt rely on quests and dungeons for lvling, all your lvling has to be done as you kill creatures, so getting big parties and raids together is a good thing.

Most people love our PVP because you cna get so strong and then try to annyalate each other.

There is a nation war that takes 2 hours every day *or we can maek it every week* that all the nations go to war. Alot of players really enjoy this as well because its a complete battle royal .

We also have a shit ton of events. Just google Dragon Raja and you can read more on it. But i urge you wait until our server is released do not join the korean or the Global servers, they are our competitors !.
Kazekage Kamelot is offline   Reply With Quote