Thread: Downloads?
View Single Post
Old 02-19-2012, 06:42 PM   #1
Blitztech
DL Manager
Points: 303,139, Level: 59 Points: 303,139, Level: 59 Points: 303,139, Level: 59
Level up: 99% Level up: 99% Level up: 99%
Activity: 28.6% Activity: 28.6% Activity: 28.6%

Credits: 0
My Mood: Cool
Blitztech will become famous soon enough
Question Downloads?

If it's alright with everyone, mind if I could get started on some downloads for the site again? I know this will have to clear through the admins of course first before I can get started, but I feel like I could do something for the site to increase our web traffic.

And yes I know the whole thing about ACTA, SOPA, and PIPA. File hosts have shut their doors, while some altered their privileges for it's members. But I have a few file hosts that I have had no problems with (so far), and I would like to see how the members like using them to download. Since putting up downloads on tloag's server will drain it's bandwidth like woah, this is the best alternative I can think of.

And to help prevent the links from being taken down, I will not post any highly watched series on the DMCA list for producers. This way I also don't risk losing my accounts with my file hosts.

What do you all think? Also any file hosts to recommend to try out? I have already Depositfiles, Mediafire, Hotfile, and Uploading.com under my belt.

My other siggy\'s:

Blitztech is offline   Reply With Quote