Old 05-13-2010, 01:42 AM   #11
Kazekage Kamelot
Points: 15,466, Level: 16 Points: 15,466, Level: 16 Points: 15,466, Level: 16
Level up: 99% Level up: 99% Level up: 99%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Credits: 0
Kazekage Kamelot
Default RE: Cheating Anime!!

personally im going to tell my kids no.. no toys XD! Il buy them one if they really really want it but ill make a deal with them, if they can save their money ill double it every time. I give you 5 USD if you save it instead of spending it ill give you 10 USD. the next week i give you 10 usd you save it ill give you 20.

I would rather they save for college then start buying a fuck ton of toys, any idea how much your parents spent on crap for you. At the time they think oh hey 1 dollar or 5 dollars or even 10-20 dollars isnt so bad i can get this for them.

Go back and add up 16 years of crap they baught for you that you dont even remember playing with. I garentee its at least 20,000 USD witch would be enough to go to a Community College.

Its like my parents DVD Collection. They have 983 DVDs in their collection. If you do the average of 15 USD per dvd *average cost of dvd in america* Not counting the master collections they have like Aliens and LOTR that cost over 100 Bucks for the whole series. *they have more then just those two but yea good example*
The total comes to

Just under 15000 USD. some of those DVDs were 20 bucks and some were 150. So it would be more like 20,000 USD. Its amazing how much the spend on crap, and thank god in todays world we can just download them all !
Kazekage Kamelot is offline   Reply With Quote