Old 03-20-2010, 12:18 AM   #18
Kazekage Kamelot
Points: 15,466, Level: 16 Points: 15,466, Level: 16 Points: 15,466, Level: 16
Level up: 99% Level up: 99% Level up: 99%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Credits: 0
Kazekage Kamelot
Default RE: Anime that makes you cry.

agreed with Whyt, but also understand that if she has made her mind to know that she wont watch it, then itl never happen.

I use to be called the Anime Legend on some other sites, for my massive collection of anime, and the fact that ive been watching it since 1989. I know alot of animes, and Even if i dont like the idea the anime has to offer, i will watch it anyway, I try to watch all anime that I can. Over the years, there are only a few that never make it to my collection, just to name one, Narutaru WTF WAS UP WITH THAT SHIT!!..

Whyt, I am also a brick wall when it comes to emotions, I dont ever express them often enough i suppose, and i could care less about any of it. However, my weakness is anything that has to do with a daughter and her daddy. One thing i want more then anything int he world is a baby girl, so it really hits home for me.

Aurdi, i feel for ya there, My uncle is a paster, and his family is always... well interesting, and my best friend is gay, and his ad is a paster, and i beleive over the years I have come to understand the situations you are put through with that.
Kazekage Kamelot is offline   Reply With Quote