The Lands of Anime and Gaming

The Lands of Anime and Gaming (https://www.tloag.com/forums/index.php)
-   The Chatter Box (https://www.tloag.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=250)
-   -   The Hangout House (https://www.tloag.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1226)

Kazekage Kamelot 03-24-2010 02:04 PM

RE: The Hangout House

so true, but in china half that crap doesnt even work -.-!

Whyt Lindow 03-24-2010 02:17 PM

That's communism for you, although I personally like the idea, but it would be better if there was just that tiny little bit more freedom.
The people of china know whats happened in China's history and what they're currently doing, No point in censoring it.
They must wonder why quite a lot of their people go and immigrate different countries.

Kazekage Kamelot 03-24-2010 02:22 PM

it doesnt bother me, if it did i wouldnt be here XD!

Whyt Lindow 03-24-2010 02:26 PM

I suppose so.
Well they must be doing something right anyway, since I currently think if there was a another war, China would come out victorious since they seem to be the worlds top super power. They just dont try and force feed you that like america.

Kazekage Kamelot 03-24-2010 02:30 PM

Well america seems to think its all about knowing what the others dont XD!. As for china, they rule the world with brutality and money, they are way richer then we are, america is in debt with china for trillions XD!. Thats why America, UK, China, and Russia are the 4 main spots ont he UN that can never be removed we not only back each other up, but we know if we went to war the world would end XD!

Whyt Lindow 03-24-2010 02:35 PM

Theres also the point that the rest of the world would out on a limb if they really went against china, since the majority of Everything is made in china, and china could easily make sanctions which would ruin an economy.
The end of the world would be some spectacular show to see, yes I may as a result die, but I'd enjoy myself to the end.

Kazekage Kamelot 03-24-2010 02:55 PM

so if thats the way you veiw it, then you are one of few who can grasp the understanding behind my blast msg ;)!

Whyt Lindow 03-24-2010 03:03 PM

Of course understand it! =D
I don't fear death or dying.
I don't want to die but that doesn't mean I fear it.
I'll resist it when the time comes, I'll resist it with every last ounce of my being.
I've lived by that rule for a long time.

Kazekage Kamelot 03-24-2010 03:08 PM

i wont resist, ill accept my own fate that death has come knocking at my door. Ill happily answer and just tell it .. I am sorry i dont let Witnesses in the house, you can talk from there, but i dont have to open the screen :P!

Whyt Lindow 03-24-2010 03:15 PM

Haha, I'll resist, I will fight it.
Unless I'm badly mutilated then I'll happily go.