The Lands of Anime and Gaming

The Lands of Anime and Gaming (https://www.tloag.com/forums/index.php)
-   Community Feedback (https://www.tloag.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=230)
-   -   improvement idea (https://www.tloag.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1809)

Yandere Miku 12-07-2013 02:55 AM

improvement idea

i think it would be a big improvement would to make it so that previously clicked link aren't purple I think this for 2 reasons. one is it bothers me since im ocd about dumb stuff everything has be be either blue or purple. and two it defeats the purpose of being able to costumize user names as once youve clicked that persons name their name just allways appears as purple and you can no longer see the color

i think just changing something small like that would be a big improvement to the site

Arawn-sama 12-07-2013 01:55 PM

Sounds like a good start to me and we can start thinking what else we can improve to make this site more popular.

Opal Maiden 12-08-2013 08:38 PM

I like this idea.

I always found it annoying when it was like that.

WARGASM 12-09-2013 01:03 AM

I personally don't approve of this "improvement".

Yumeria 12-09-2013 06:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yandere Miku (Post 27283)
i think it would be a big improvement would to make it so that previously clicked link aren't purple I think this for 2 reasons. one is it bothers me since im ocd about dumb stuff everything has be be either blue or purple. and two it defeats the purpose of being able to costumize user names as once youve clicked that persons name their name just allways appears as purple and you can no longer see the color

i think just changing something small like that would be a big improvement to the site

Explain,"Once you click a name" part ^^?

Do you mean the purple that appears when you hover over a member's name or other links? Does it stay purple for you? It changes back to their color they are wearting to me o.o

If I were to change the link hover color (if that is whawt you mean), then what do you propose it be? Please try to stick to the theme colors ^^

In the beginning of your post, which links are you speaking of? Do you mean thread links?

Lommiebear 12-09-2013 06:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yumeria (Post 27494)

Do you mean the purple that appears when you hover over a member's name or other links? Does it stay purple for you? It changes back to their color they are wearting to me o.o

If I were to change the link hover color (if that is whawt you mean), then what do you propose it be? Please try to stick to the theme colors ^^

In the beginning of your post, which links are you speaking of? Do you mean thread links?

he is talking about when you click someone username and go to their profile then go back to the thread, their username color is purple and not the colors they pick after they got the username style

Yumeria 12-09-2013 06:51 AM

Huh, how weird.. That is definitely NOT supposed to happen o.O

Has it ever happened to you guys before?

Link colors shouldn't influence your username once you apply the style item to your name o.o

Opal Maiden 12-09-2013 06:55 AM

It doesn't seem to happen with Lommie's name.

Yandere Miku 12-09-2013 11:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yumeria (Post 27494)

well for me its not just username its every link site wide once i click a link it stays permanently purple like a lot of the thread names are purple instead of blue it really nags at my ocd

Yumeria 12-10-2013 03:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yandere Miku (Post 27503)
well for me its not just username its every link site wide once i click a link it stays permanently purple like a lot of the thread names are purple instead of blue it really nags at my ocd

Yes, indeed it does xD It's a part of the theme ^__^ That's what I have it set as one of the link colors ^^

As for the usernames going purple even if it's change with the style change item, I'm not sure.. With other links like thread names, it would just unbold, but stay the color of the link color I have set for it (example, blue or w/e.. Not sure why it's remaining the hover link color). Did it happen to you on YT as well? No one ever said anything about it, so I have no clue :-?

Alright, how about this, how about I (or someone else), make a Community Skin thread here where theme colors for a skin can be suggested :)

In the meantime, have you tried any of the other skins :)? Mayhaps, you will like the theme color of those skins better :)