The Lands of Anime and Gaming

The Lands of Anime and Gaming (https://www.tloag.com/forums/index.php)
-   New Junk City (https://www.tloag.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=254)
-   -   Where is everyone!!! (https://www.tloag.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1423)

Whyt Lindow 08-13-2010 11:55 PM

Where is everyone!!!

Why is this board so dead nowadays?

I'm still going to be putting a lot of work in to this though, through updating graphics and various other things and then setting it to sail on the internet seas.

I would really appreciate if some of you who do come here could make a small effort to post more on the boards, because as it is advertising is doing the bare minimum as people will arrive, see that no-ones posted in ages and then run off somewhere else.

I've made this post public in hopes that people will see it and at least help to keep this place going. Any help is good, I'll be working to do as much as I possibly can to make this place more exciting and professional looking.

CrescentOfLight 08-14-2010 06:48 PM

RE: Where is everyone!!!

I still come here a lot.

It's just a little hard to post when you have no one else to talk with.

I seem to be online when no one else is.

Also, Sekirei_Lord is doing his best to squeeze in internet time between school and work.

So I can see why he is sometimes not on.

As for everyone else I have no idea where they're at.

I see Canada at PowPew's site all the time so maybe you can let her know to come back once in a while.

Sekirei_Lord 08-14-2010 07:18 PM

Yes. I have noticed we droppped quite a bit in activeness lately.
It could be due to the starting of classes for others.

I forgot to send out a mass email the other day, so I'll do that right now.
My apologies for my absence btw. ^^;

Whyt Lindow 08-16-2010 03:13 AM

Haha, I don't mind about the absence. I'll always be here to keep things running smooth when you're gone. =)

And cheers for the mass mail, The classes back here haven't restarted yet so I wouldn't know about that sort of thing.

Lastly, I'm still doing my part in trying to get some activity, but thats failing majorly... but I'll endure it!

Mountain Dew Man 08-17-2010 04:36 AM

sorry idk iv bin runing all a round :(

Whyt Lindow 08-17-2010 05:05 AM

Ah its good to see you back MDM!

AudriSampson 08-26-2010 05:58 PM

Sorry about my dissappearance. It seems like never freaking stops anymore. I guess thats my fault cause Im always adding things to my plate LOL. I recently accepted a Mod spot over at Funi thinking it would be fairly easy, kinda like here. However apparently it meant I had to make an internet war with 13yr olds who cant spell much less buy a copy of Higurashi without and ID.

Whyt Lindow 08-27-2010 01:59 AM

Being a mod here must be much easier than most since there's barely anything happening.
I would like to see some more activity so to increase my work load a tad though.

AudriSampson 08-30-2010 06:32 PM

So I should spam all the boards with links to Hentai Doujinshi sites?? Just Kidding.

Whyt Lindow 08-30-2010 10:43 PM

In that eventuality I reckon I could handle it. =)