The Lands of Anime and Gaming

The Lands of Anime and Gaming (https://www.tloag.com/forums/index.php)
-   Anime (https://www.tloag.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=237)
-   -   Anime that makes you cry. (https://www.tloag.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1279)

Whyt Lindow 03-10-2010 05:53 PM

Anime that makes you cry.

I remembered a chunk of Clannad -Afterstory-, near the end where Tomoya goes on his first trip with Ushio after not seeing her for 5 years. (Ushio is his daughter if you haven't watched the series.) (Oh and Ushio is 5, I think you can work out the rest.)

POST OTHER VIDS HERE THAT YOU THINK ARE HEART WRENCHING!

If I had the ability to cry I probably would have, but I dont so oh well.
but here it is:

and another...

I-Love-Yaoi 03-10-2010 06:56 PM

RE: Anime that makes you cry.

o.o...<---totally not crying
T.T So sad

Whyt Lindow 03-10-2010 07:07 PM

Have you watched the two Clannad series? I've just re-watched the last few episodes of the Afterstory and for some reason I feel great haha.

People who cant appreciate that cant have any taste in anime.

I forgot to mention.

CrescentOfLight 03-10-2010 11:48 PM

So far there hasn't been a series I cried about.

I'm not sure why though.

Kazekage Kamelot 03-10-2010 11:56 PM

I would have to agree Clannad Series defidently brought tears. The part that touched me the most was the scene where his daughter was crying in the feild, and he runs to her, and she asks,... Is it ok daddy?

and he relpies, is what ok? and she says. Grandma told me that girls can only cry in two places. In the bathroom so not to be seen, and in daddy's arms.

What a powerful message when i have a daughter i will teach her that for sure :)!

I know i cried because i want a daughter more then anything else in the world, so it was really touchign for me.

As for any other animes, I dont really remember crying at any other anime. I am sorry I cannot post or veiw movies easily, in China the Gov blocks sites such as YouTube, and Facebook, making it difficult to get things done.

Whyt Lindow 03-11-2010 12:16 AM

The top video was when she was searching for the robot and he ask's her that whats up.

The second was when he was taking her to the train when she was ill and she collapsed and died.

Probably the most tear jerking anime in existence.

Kazekage Kamelot 03-11-2010 12:30 AM

yes both scenes brought tears to my eyes, sorry i cant view your videos, but I can veiw the episdoes I have them right here on my HD :).

gaga 03-19-2010 12:55 AM

i didn't watch clanad sorry, its just doesn't seem i would like it so i never gave it a try..

i cried on one piece once, i cried like a baby!!!! it was the episode where kuma sent away the crew and luffy couldn't save any of them, was soooooooooooooo sad and emotionall.. i cried like a baby.. never thought i would cry like that for a fictional thing, i don't cry ever when it comes to movies and tv and such, never did, but for that moment, that episode, tears were flowing like a river..
if anyone watched one piece and that episode knows what im talking about..

oh and im pretty sure i'll cry like a baby in the near future episodes of one piece acording to manga (people spoiled me, but at least i will be prepared for that moment and maybe i'll cry little less then ^^)

Whyt Lindow 03-19-2010 02:21 AM

You should really give Clannad a try, you might like it.
I dont think I've seen too many people that haven't.

Kazekage Kamelot 03-19-2010 05:22 AM

Yes Gaga, im with Whyt on this one. Clannad was an excellent anime, and although it makes you cry it ends wonderfully :)!