The Lands of Anime and Gaming

The Lands of Anime and Gaming (https://www.tloag.com/forums/index.php)
-   The Newbies (https://www.tloag.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=229)
-   -   hi im breebs (https://www.tloag.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1858)

Starlight 07-20-2018 03:14 AM

hi im breebs

sup nyall

my name is Brianna and ive been on here for a very long time

I usually come back on here every now and then because forums like these really helped me become a tru weeb(tm) when I was younger

it's wild seeing my posts from back then when I was no older than like. 16. like. rlly wild. ive developed and changed a lot since then. (and I cringed when I saw messages between me and my highschool bf pls kill me)

im 22 now and im about to check myself into a retirement home because im convinced im an old lady.

anyways I know this forum isn't active anymore but I just wanted to make a post reintroducing myself or something, ,,, , because I no longer go as star or anything.

im breebs. Brianna. bri. anything like that. online persona wise tho ya, im breebs. i use uwu and owo unironically sometimes and it makes me question my existence

the only thing that highschool me did better was type with better grammar,, , but being on twitter and discord for so long has changed me rip .

my fav animes are :

dangan ronpa (the games too don't get me wrong im obsessed)
shimoneta
HOUSEKI. NO. KUNI. i bought all the mANGA for this too
and probably my hero academia

if anyone reads this feel free to talk to me im bored and work at a dead hotel

byeyonara!

⊰ⓚ⊱ 07-26-2018 03:11 AM

Welcome back. I'm not an original here. I spent most of my time on another forum back in the day by the name of Slipstream Anime.

I bet your hotel isn't as dead as this forum.. I check this place maybe once every two weeks out of habit.

Starlight 08-04-2018 03:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ⊰ⓚ⊱ (Post 29258)
Welcome back. I'm not an original here. I spent most of my time on another forum back in the day by the name of Slipstream Anime.

I bet your hotel isn't as dead as this forum.. I check this place maybe once every two weeks out of habit.

dude anime forums used to be the shit tho!!!!

it's a shame they're a dying breed. I check it lots out of habit as well, it brings back memories to the good ol days

I frequented this one and this other one called anime united, which was like. apparently just full of fake accounts made by the main admin or something jkalnflksdf

EvilServo 11-21-2018 11:38 AM

Dont tell me we are actually having a conversation here

Oh yea welcome bakc BTW , I am also an old timer but never been very active here
I have owned 3 forums back in those days, two have been very successful but one was just a struggle lol

Crystal 04-21-2020 05:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ⊰ⓚ⊱ (Post 29258)

wait someone else on here is from SSA? nice