The Lands of Anime and Gaming

The Lands of Anime and Gaming (https://www.tloag.com/forums/index.php)
-   The Newbies (https://www.tloag.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=229)
-   -   Just because OD had one (https://www.tloag.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1565)

Whyt Lindow 02-17-2012 01:06 PM

Just because OD had one

Some of you will know me as I have been here for 2 years, or something like that anyway. In all the time I've been here there have been very few occasions where the activity was higher than it is now. So, GOOD JOB!

I go by the name of Whyt Lindow online or Nicksmithy but it all depends on how old my account is one said site. I've beenb doing the whole anime/manga thing for around 7-8 years and still going strong, only have a collection from the past 4 years though, since that was when I built my computer, so I have adequate storage.

Here is a little bit more about me:

Name: Nick
Username: Whyt Lindow
Resides in: Sheffield, UK
Hobbies: Repairing computers, laptops and doing the odd bit of electrician work. Watching/downloading anime/manga, playing the guitar and Skyrim.
Currently plays: Skyrim, Oblivion, Fallout 3 and Fallout New Vegas.
Favorite Anime: Clannad + Clannad Afterstory, Kanon, Mirai Nikki, Neon Genesis Evangelion there are more. I'm not a fan of the big three though.
Favorite music genres: Rap, Hip hop, Metal, Rock, Electro, Electronica, Classical, Opera, R&B or in fact, anything that pleases my ears.

Come drop me a line, I don't care what your intentions are! I'm generally pleasant until I know you. That's when I feel that we should be able to share a hearty insult between friends. Obviously I'll avoid any hurtful topics because I like back-and-forth not distress.

It seems I will be some form of staff sometime soon but I'm willing to helpl anyone out as much as I can anyway. I can mostly help with graphic tweaking or just general instruction.

I'll see you guys around sometime.

Whyt

(OD, I copied this straight from your thread as you will see. I wanted one as well :coffee:)

★ ℳ ї c h iii ★ 02-17-2012 03:07 PM

Hi there! xDD
Nice to meet you~
Hope we will bec0me friends around here <3~

Whyt Lindow 02-17-2012 04:48 PM

Hell yeah!

Yumeria 02-17-2012 07:44 PM

*Gets all sparkly eyed* We have the same favorite anime (CLannad/Afterstory) :love:

Great job indeed with the activity ^^ It looks like we're growing at a good steady pace ^__^

Let us know if you need anything :hug:

Whyt Lindow 02-17-2012 07:51 PM

You dont tend to meet to many people who have Clannad as a favourite, so I am honoured to meet another fan.

I should be thanking you for the activity, I don't really go on any other forums so I'm gonna attribute the increase in activity to the new guys.

And sure, I'll drop a PM if I need anything.

CrescentOfLight 02-17-2012 10:38 PM

Welcome back Whyt. <3

Ambient-Symphony 02-18-2012 12:52 AM

Welcome back to the site, Lindow.
I responded to your VM.

Blitztech 02-18-2012 08:06 AM

Hello again......and stealing my post layout.....cheater.

And Clannad was an epic series, I have it all!...I guess if I can get some downloads started again, I might be nice and put it up.

Whyt Lindow 02-18-2012 11:42 AM

If you can get the 1080p versions up I will be forever grateful.
I can get them elsewhere, but I don't want to have to upload at least 10GB just to do so.
Especially on my connection.

Whyt Lindow 02-18-2012 11:42 AM

If you can get the 1080p versions up I will be forever grateful.
I can get them elsewhere, but I don't want to have to upload at least 10GB just to do so.
Especially on my connection.