The Lands of Anime and Gaming

The Lands of Anime and Gaming (https://www.tloag.com/forums/index.php)
-   The Chatter Box (https://www.tloag.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=250)
-   -   Pet peeves (https://www.tloag.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1699)

Opal Maiden 08-21-2012 03:55 PM

Pet peeves

Whether it's little things or something bigger what kind of things irk you?

Starlight 08-21-2012 04:28 PM

When teenagers think that sexual activity defines a relationship. It bothers me to no end.

Opal Maiden 08-21-2012 04:42 PM

What bothers me a lot is how certain people like to sugarcoat their statements rather than being upfront and honest.

I can't stand that.

Starlight 08-21-2012 05:58 PM

Weeaboos. I despise them.

Opal Maiden 08-30-2012 03:43 PM

Another thing.

When people constantly need you to repeat an explanation or question to them over and over again just because they couldn't hear you the first few times.

Morgan le Faye 10-13-2012 09:56 PM

^I'm like that :3

That feeling of sickness after not getting enough sleep, and uncapitalised 'i's -_-

Opal Maiden 10-19-2012 06:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Morgan le Faye (Post 25534)
^I'm like that :3

That feeling of sickness after not getting enough sleep, and uncapitalised 'i's -_-

LOL.

I know.

I just cant stand that.

Hotspot 02-03-2013 02:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CrescentOfLight (Post 25096)
Another thing.

When people constantly need you to repeat an explanation or question to them over and over again just because they couldn't hear you the first few times.

I do that all of the time because I have terrible hearing! Although I will give up after two times and just say "Oh, okay".

My pet peeves are as follows.........

? Public Affection - I hate it when people make out and or kiss in front of me, I find it so disgusting, especially the kissing sound! I find that so gross! I don't care who it is, stranger or no stranger I find it really gross and uncomfortable to be around, not to mention awkward if all of a sudden everyone around me is making out.
I especially dislike it when my relatives do this, as two of my cousins have done this with their significant others a few times especially one time when we were all at a table, it was so disturbing, awkward and uncomfortable that I left. At least have the decency to not do it in front of me, it's also kind of rude since I am single, you're just going to make me jealous, lonely that I don't have anyone and just plain uncomfortable.
When I was in high-school everyone was making out everywhere and it was very gross too, I'm happy I don't have to worry about that anymore.
I'm pretty bias too, as I don't want to see a guy and a girl or a girl and a girl kiss...however if it's two guys let me just grab some popcorn for a moment and let me watch... ;3
I would however never kiss in public or near anyone, I don't want to see it, and I respect not everyone wants to see it either. [s]I'd be too shy to do that anyways..[/s]

Loud Cell Phone Calls - I hate it when people talk loudly on the phone in public places! As a public bus rider, I do not want to hear a grown woman screaming to someone on the phone and saying very nasty words. Although the woman was not near me and had nothing to do with me, I was literally afraid and couldn't wait until I got off the bus or she did.
People do it all the time too, and it's just so rude! Do that somewhere else, not in front of me! The only time you should talk on the phone in front of people is if you work in an office and even then it's a bit of a separation from others. (Desks, Cubicles etc..)
This has happened a few times before to me with loud, rude people.

? Terrible Grammar, Spelling and Punctuation - I hate it when people "tawk lyke dis". It's extremely annoying and hard to read.

An example....

http://files-cdn.formspring.me/photo...ae8ee3ed32.jpg

? Sticky Fingers - When people are handing out paper and lick their fingers to make it stick, THAT....IS.....DISGUSTING....USE....WATER....NOT.. ...YOUR....DAMN.....SPIT...ESPECIALLY....IF....THE ....PAPER....IS...MINE!