The Lands of Anime and Gaming

The Lands of Anime and Gaming (https://www.tloag.com/forums/index.php)
-   The Newbies (https://www.tloag.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=229)
-   -   I know a nice chunk of you know me already, but.... (https://www.tloag.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1563)

Blitztech 02-17-2012 07:48 AM

I know a nice chunk of you know me already, but....

Okay, so I know many of the members here know me already, but I am making this to introduce myself to the new members we have/will be having in the near future.

I am Blitztech, I am a techie, also known as a computer/electronic geek. And I have been a member of TLOAG since it has been born, almost 3yrs back. I am 22, going on 23 in July and have been into anime/manga and alike for maybe 5yrs now. But I did watch all those old school anime shows like Zoids and Gundam Wing when I was younger.

Here is a little bit more about me:

Name: Pat
Username: Blitztech
Resides in: Michigan, USA
Hobbies: Being a techie, computer security/internet security, video gaming watching anime/reading manga.
Currently plays: World of Warcraft, DragonNest, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3, Elder Scrolls III - V, Rusty Hearts
Favorite Anime: Fate/Stay Night series, Zoids series (except Fuzors), Bleach, Naruto, (this list could go on, so stopping there).
Favorite music genres (instead of artists, that could also go on, and on, and on: Any type of Rock (except Soft Rock), some Rap, Techno, Any type of Metal, Dubstep, country, and of course Japanese/anime themed music.

I'm always welcome to friendship, and 99.999% of the time very kind and easy going. As long as you treat me with kindness and respect, I will do so right back to you.

And even though I am not a staff member anymore, I am still open to help anyone out there, all you need to do is ask, and I'll try my best to help in any way I can.

Hope to see you around!

OD

CrescentOfLight 02-17-2012 10:16 AM

Welcome back OD. <3

Whyt Lindow 02-17-2012 12:52 PM

Haven't seen you in about a week now, so welcome back!

Your still a staff member on the homepage, so you have some power haha.

gaga 02-17-2012 02:48 PM

hello :3

★ ℳ ї c h iii ★ 02-17-2012 03:04 PM

ewoooooooooooooooo there :3333

Yumeria 02-17-2012 07:58 PM

Welcome back to TLOAG :hi:

I know an Overdrive King.. I wonder if you are him :huh:

Let us know if you need anything and feel free to make any suggstions you may have for the site :)

Ambient-Symphony 02-18-2012 12:51 AM

Hey, man.
Welcome back to the site.

Blitztech 02-18-2012 08:20 AM

Tis good to be back, *revs up his internet connection*, "now time to kill it!"

Shadow 02-20-2012 09:20 AM

I'm not part of that "Good chunk" of people you mentioned, so.... Hiiiiiii!

Blitztech 02-20-2012 03:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadow (Post 22388)
I'm not part of that "Good chunk" of people you mentioned, so.... Hiiiiiii!

HI NEW PERSON!!!