The Lands of Anime and Gaming

The Lands of Anime and Gaming (https://www.tloag.com/forums/index.php)
-   Sony (https://www.tloag.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=233)
-   -   Fallout 3 (https://www.tloag.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1714)

Kik 08-23-2012 02:15 PM

Fallout 3

I've been playing this game off and on for a year or so now and I love it. I'm at the end now (and was reluctant to go further because I didn't want to complete it if I couldn't play it more after) and the story seems to be continuing because of my decision.

Anyway, it's a really fun game. The world is huge and there are many places to explore and all of them have unique twists that make the game really interesting imo. I loved visiting the other vaults and seeing what happened to them. You can level up certain skills, acquire different traits, tons of weapons to choose from, etc.

Has anyone played Fallout 3, or well... any of the games? I've only played this one, but I'm thinking about getting New Vegas if I can find it cheap...

Ambient-Symphony 08-26-2012 07:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kik (Post 24972)
I've been playing this game off and on for a year or so now and I love it. I'm at the end now (and was reluctant to go further because I didn't want to complete it if I couldn't play it more after) and the story seems to be continuing because of my decision.

Anyway, it's a really fun game. The world is huge and there are many places to explore and all of them have unique twists that make the game really interesting imo. I loved visiting the other vaults and seeing what happened to them. You can level up certain skills, acquire different traits, tons of weapons to choose from, etc.

Has anyone played Fallout 3, or well... any of the games? I've only played this one, but I'm thinking about getting New Vegas if I can find it cheap...

I haven't played the game myself.
Although, I have watched my brother play it before a few years back. :)
It looked pretty neat, but it wasn't something I was willing to play.
I honestly had more fun watching my brother play it instead. XD

⊰ⓚ⊱ 09-05-2014 03:31 AM

Fallout 3 was the last game I got excited for. I own the first two and really liked them. Years later when I saw an ad for Fallout 3 I knew I had to have it. The game play is a lot different from the originals but still has their charm. I put over 400 hours into it. A little over 300 on just one playthrough.

Whyt Lindow 09-27-2014 02:39 PM

Loved Fallout 3, I found it better than New Vegas simply for the reason that it was all new to me, so It could just as good to only play New Vegas.

If you own the PC versions of Fallout 3 and New Vegas there's a mod that connects the maps :) So you can have all the same game mechanics from New Vegas on fallout 3 and freely move between. From what I last remembered all the quests worked (bar the main story line) and NPC spawns worked as well when in D.C.