The Lands of Anime and Gaming

The Lands of Anime and Gaming (https://www.tloag.com/forums/index.php)
-   Computer Gaming (https://www.tloag.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=235)
-   -   World of Warcraft (https://www.tloag.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1213)

Blitztech 10-30-2009 11:31 PM

World of Warcraft

So does anyone play/played/plan on playing World Of Warcraft?

I currently play (just started a couple weeks ago), and it seems pretty interesting. Got hooked from my friends, and they slowly got me into it.

Sekirei_Lord 10-31-2009 07:53 AM

RE: World of Warcraft

My brother has a copy of it lying around somewhere in the house.
I haven't played it before, but from the looks of it and based on reviews I should try it out as soon as possible.

Blitztech 10-31-2009 06:36 PM

Well, let's see, if you do start to play:

You will most likely need to buy ur own copy (Battle Chest FTW!)$40, and buy a 60day game card ($30) wait to buy Wrath of the Lich King (still too$$$$$$).

And then you and ur bro, or I cud do the recruit-a-friend (you and I get 3x exp for 3months, you get a free month free)...etc

And I should be able to get you into a Guild and what not as well.

That is if you want to play and have the game urself, but to try it out, you can always go to worldofwarcraft.com and download the 10-day free trial of it.

Sekirei_Lord 10-31-2009 11:13 PM

That would be awesome.
I'll let you know when I buy a copy and then we can take advantage of those awesome features. XD

Blitztech 11-01-2009 04:21 AM

Sounds cool, just let me know after you buy the game (not setup your account), cuz in order for this to work, you need a fresh account after I give you what it asks for.

Sekirei_Lord 11-01-2009 11:04 PM

Will do.

LOL.
That shouldn'tbe too difficult for me to remember.

Kazekage Kamelot 03-09-2010 05:22 AM

I did play a while back. Managed 8 different characters over 3 different accounts

2 accounts were FOR THE HORDE!!! and one I went with Alliance.'

I am no longer allowed to play the American Servers of the game because they claim I was cheating. Not my problem if a glitch in your system lets me go up 20 lvls in about 45 minutes. -.-. Anywho great game play, always fun quests, and the seasons change in the game, overall id give it a 7 out of 10 for online game play!

Whyt Lindow 03-10-2010 10:21 AM

I just really disagree with the hype, there are much better games out there that cost nothing to play or a smaller fee than what WoW calls for. I only played for about a week when my brother bought it, It never jumped out at me, I've played better games, quite a few better games.

Kazekage Kamelot 03-11-2010 12:55 PM

Heh, Just checked the Chinese local servers, they are all limited to lvl 17 at max... my god dont think ill be playing it again.

And yes there are MUCH better games out there.

Kori 04-23-2010 06:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kazekage Kamelot
Not my problem if a glitch in your system lets me go up 20 lvls in about 45 minutes. -.-.

You know the use-agreement you agreed to without reading? Yeah, inside the text, it specifically says it's your problem.