The Lands of Anime and Gaming

The Lands of Anime and Gaming (https://www.tloag.com/forums/index.php)
-   Bleach (https://www.tloag.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=241)
-   -   Fave Bleach Characters!!!!!! Yay!!! ^^ (https://www.tloag.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1286)

Nykira 03-15-2010 04:53 AM

Fave Bleach Characters!!!!!! Yay!!! ^^

Which bleach character is your fave and y????

Ull never guess who mine is..... Ok ok is yachiru ^^ y she my fave is because I'm like he in a lota of ways and she's funnny and cute ehe^^

Kazekage Kamelot 03-15-2010 06:46 AM

RE: Fave Bleach Characters!!!!!! Yay!!! ^^

Easy enough if you knew me. Toshiro Hitsuguya, one of the coolest powers *pun intended* and just all around great character.

A few years ago, i drew him in blue pencil on blue paper, came out so freakin awsome, i found a tatoo artist who was good at anime characters, and had him put the picture i drew on my back. *looks* *waves* HI TOSHIRO!!!!

for those of you who didnt know, yes i have a Toshiro tatoo on my back, I also have the Triforce on the back of my right hand, the Shikimaru family logo on my left shoulder, and timcampy on my right leg.

I am thinking about getting a few more on my back, and I want to make my arm tattooed like FMA Edwards Metal Arm, think it would be cool, but trying to decide if i want that much ink on my arm -.-. I am a chef and it would be hard to be professional if i cant hide it.

The only tatoo i have now that is hard to hide, is the damn triforce, but i just throw flour over it and no one notices, besdies its a glow in the dark tat, so its hard enough to see during light hours anyway XD!

Well ive rambled enough back to topic, what is your fav Bleach Character?

gaga 03-19-2010 12:11 AM

ICHIMARU GIN!!!!!!!!
there is no character greater than him!!!! i absolutely adore him!!! the only character i can go fangirl-ish over...lol :P

i think i started to like him because of that smile and those eyes (he's a cutey lol).. no matter what, he is always smiling, no one trusts him because of that and it seems like he's never serious but teases all the time while he's speaking to someone (sometimes like some kind of hypocrite lol), he's such an intriguing character, kinda crazy but not insane, smart and fun.. and its all good while he's smiling and you can't see his eyes, cause when you do, means you did something to piss him off aaaand - you're dead.. ^^

he's sooooo awesome :heart:

Sekirei_Lord 03-19-2010 12:15 AM

LOL. I knew you were going to post that. XD

gaga 03-19-2010 12:25 AM

hehe :D
well what did you expect me to post? orihime? :dodgy:

Sekirei_Lord 03-19-2010 12:28 AM

Of course not. XP
Speaking of Orihime, it seems not many people like her.

Infact, she's a Sakura 2.0 imo.

gaga 03-19-2010 12:31 AM

lemme post a motivational i oh so much adore cause it speaks the truth oh so well.. ^^

http://i50.tinypic.com/2lc75uv.jpg

Kazekage Kamelot 03-19-2010 12:44 AM

nice, but you have forgotten at least now Sakura uses her awsome mighty strength to destroy the ground they all walk on from time to time.

Shes a motivational Character, without her bringing those nasty ass pills to Naruto, he wouldnt have gotten his training done, and without her getting in the way in the past, a few things they did never would have happened.

Lets just face it she may be usless but she can at least be left to count on for one thing. Destruction!

As for Orhime, its like taking your little sister with you everywere you go. You cant do what you want to do because your constantly taking care of the little sister, who on top of that is even more annoying then the shit that should be causing your trouble XD!.

Fae 03-21-2010 01:24 AM

Orihime is actually my favorite; she uses time and space--though she has true no offense, her defense is quite useful. If you want to whine at her about how "weak" she is, go complain to Kubo Tite, he made her the usual damsel in distress.

Soi Fon comes a close second. ^^

Opal Maiden 03-21-2010 01:33 AM

I semi-sorta like Orihime too.

She's an okay character when it comes to supporting the primary characters.