The Lands of Anime and Gaming

The Lands of Anime and Gaming (https://www.tloag.com/forums/index.php)
-   New Junk City (https://www.tloag.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=254)
-   -   Special Surprise....... (https://www.tloag.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1533)

Blitztech 10-23-2011 11:43 PM

Special Surprise.......

Starting this week, I will be back to working on the downloads. And I will also be throwing in a nice surprise as well, if I have the time.

And for those who dont know yet, here is the current list of what I will be putting up as On-Going:

1. Fate/Zero
2. Mirai Nikki (requested by CresentOfLight, and some guy named Overdrive_king)
3. Nura Season2
4. Maji de Watashi ni Koishinasai!! (Majikoi for short)
5. Maken-Ki!
6. C3 Cube x Cursed x Curious (C? -C Cube for short)
7. Ben-to
8. Boku Ha Tomodachi Ga Sukunai
9. Mashiro Iro Symphony
10. Guilty Crown
11. Bleach (starting at ep330)
12. Naruto Shippuden (starting at ep220)
13. Beelzebub
14. Shakugan no Shana 3
15. Kyoukai Senjou no Horizon

Yea, yea much more than I have ever done at one time before, but trust me I can handle this. If you have your own input on what you would like to see, and I didn't have it in the list, feel free to post it below.

Also let these posts of mine be proof that yes I do use Google Chrome, it's just that Firefox and Palemoon are having trouble with Gmail as of recent, I think it is because of the Adobe Flash updates. And Chrome has no problems with them.

Whyt Lindow 10-25-2011 09:52 AM

RE: Special Surprise.......

I'll be looking forward to seeing them all on the downloads page!

Chrome has always been a good browser.

Blitztech 10-25-2011 04:17 PM

And now that I think about it, that is almost every series airing this season in that list already. I should be able to get it started today, once I can get some valid links for the first few episodes.....Luckily I know such a place, to my ftp site!

Whyt Lindow 10-25-2011 05:08 PM

If only I had the bandwidth to upload, I could help you like no other. Apart from with Naruto and Bleach!

Blitztech 10-25-2011 07:11 PM

Lol, yea I got the bandwidth (250Gbs/month), but my speed is where it is slow, but somedays it is good, while some is bad.

Whyt Lindow 10-26-2011 09:37 AM

Mine's 40GB per month at a max speed of around 360KB down speed.
It's horrendous, but I don't pay for.

Blitztech 10-26-2011 12:17 PM

I normally download with speeds close to 1.92Mb/s, with my laptop close behind at 1.85Mb/s, and I normally upload at 700Kb/s ~1.3Mb/s. I don't pay for mine anymore, since well.....ok it is in my name, but I don't pay for it since I ended up saving my dad $90/month with Comcast through a promotion I got in the mail.....He also got more channels unlocked with it...hehehe

Whyt Lindow 10-27-2011 03:10 PM

American internet is better than my British sub par internet.

Opal Maiden 10-29-2011 11:09 PM

Thanks for taking my request.

Blitztech 10-30-2011 08:53 PM

No prob. And I am about done getting all released episodes downloaded and uploaded. So within the week, we should be good to go.